maftpro questions

sneakypete

Jul 18, 2007
Central NJ
i finally got my maftpro installed last week and had a few questions to throw by you guys
1) according to the manual it says your tps reading should be 0.40v when the accel. pedal is released... mine is 0.30
what could the issue be? is this a problem?

2) while im driving at cruising speeds with the accel pedal depressed at any speed or rpm, the AFR is at my desired level, but often, if i let go of the accel. pedal the AFR goes up to 22.3 momentarily until i step on the gas again or until i come to a stop and idle.
am i really leaning out that much or is this normal?

3) most of my settings are up to par and the car is performing well but when im cruising at steady AFR and suddenly press the gas (softly or hard) the AFR momentarily jumps up between 15-17 and then back down to richer conditions. im pretty sure this has to do with the tps enrich or decay but i want to figure this out.
is this dangerous or normal?

4) i set my boost control and am pretty satisfied how hard it pulls, but while boosting through the rpm range i feel like the acceleration fades out towards the upper rpm level until i shift and it happens again. before this i never experienced this problem, it always pulled hard through every gear.
what can i do to iron this out?

unfortunately i dont have access to a laptop right now but am planning on borrowing one from a friend next week. so i dont have any logs to post right now.
any help would be appreciated. what other information would be useful to post?
thanks
-pete

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
1 tps is fine,

2, 22.3 is fine aswell thats decel no fuel

3. tps enrichment

4.i think the boost control has to do with the gain setting " i think"

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
increase tps enrich some till you see desirble results

and try increasin the gain, if you push it say over 50% and it doesn't help then back off the orinal number.