MAFTpro question

teebone

Mar 28, 2008
Corvallis Oregon
RedGT;1297900 said:
I am going to get a MAFTpro and I am trying to do some research before I buy what I need however I cant find an answer to my question. I will be using the boost control function so I found this gauge http://www.aempower.com/ViewCategory.aspx?CategoryID=73
It has a 0-5v output. Would I be able to use this output for the MAP sensor? I want to make my setup as simple as possible. Thanks.

I went with a simple analog gauge at about 1/4 the cost of this AEM gauge. It works well and was very easy to install.

GC89

1J-THIS
Jun 13, 2007
Spokane, WA
Thats just a very fancy and very expensive boost gauge. Go with a plain old mechanical and save yourself some money.

RedGT

Aug 18, 2006
Baltimore, MD
I am planing on geting a AEM UEGO and this boost gauge will match it, that is the only reason why I would want it. I know it is rediculously expensive but I cant stand having different style gauges. I was just thinking that if it uses a 5v refrenced MAP sensor that I could just splice into that to run the MAFTpro boost control function.
Are there any other Wideband manufacturers that produce matching boost gauges?

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
how about the aem tru-boost? it will match and works great as a boost controller.

the maftpro boost controller, not so much.