MaftPro Logviewer on crack - Excel CVS utility included!

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Hey guys, I've been playing lots with my MaftPro lately, and I discovered this great program that was developed for the MegaSquirt, but it allows you to import CSV files as well.

This is a much better alternative to viewing your logs within TunerPro!!

You can have up to 12 different inputs graphed, zoom in and out, playback at various speeds

Here is the program:
http://www.ideasandsolutions.biz/msgraph/

After playing with it for awhile, I realized the CSV output from TunerPro just was not cutting it! Really makes a mess of things, after playing with some hand-editing I decided to create a script

It took my quite a few hours as this was my first Excel VBS script, so most of it was trial and error!

This script will add a timestamp (assuming 10 samples / second) so you can playback the files, it also creates labels as short as I could make while still being obvious, and finally it checks a few columns that often aren't used, and deletes them if there are only zeros.

This was created with MaftPro 5.03, running speed/density for a 7MGTE MkIII Supra, without timing control or monitor in mind - so don't blame me if it messes up any of your log files! Most other setups should work just fine, but double check you don't lose a column of information you need or anything :) Examples being V-Out 1 and 2 and the 2 redundant MAP, Boost columns, etc...

Attachments

• CSVEdit_V1.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 6

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Instructions for use:

Open TunerPro, go to ALDL / Datalogging (F4) select your adl log file, then select the session you wish to export and press the 'Export to CVS...'' button

Remember where you saved the file

Open the CSV file with excel, open the VBS window (Alt + F11) now you can import the macro (.bas file found in the zip) and press play, now all you need to do is close the CVS, save the changes, and ignore the warning (push yes)

That's it! Now just open MegaLogViewer, import the modified CVS, and you'll have consistent clean labels with only the fields you need!