maft pro installation help.

holdbrooks

Aug 24, 2006
Alaslama
first off what does everyone do with the iat sensor?
And also saved any one have the info in the stickies saved anywhere because most of the links are dead.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
I mounted the IAT sensor in the intercooler pipes, post intercooler. Picked up a bung from Home Depot, and had a local welder here put it on. Originally I put it between the valve covers, but that location suffers from heat soak in traffic bigtime. So I now have it next to the front fender, just behind the passenger side headlight instead.

Which other information are you looking for? I'm pretty sure I can find anything that used to be stickied, and I'd like to make sure the stickies are fixed, too.

holdbrooks

Aug 24, 2006
Alaslama
shit I just put it between the valve covers maybe i can swap the pipes around. I am going to wire it up now, but saw some discrepancy on wiring to the e1 terminal for the ground I need to find the pre-89 diagram with the lc-1 to make it easier.

holdbrooks

Aug 24, 2006
Alaslama
ok i got it in and about to power it up. but any suggestions on a starting setting for 550 injectors. if it helps i am using a 57 trim with full intercooler and exhaust mods.