maft pro HAC question

viraco

Dec 11, 2008
ny
I'm installing a maft pro on a 90 supra turbo. As far as I can tell the car is not equipped with a HAC. Ive checked wiring diagrams from different sourses and none of them show a HAC circuit or modified ECU. The only gray wires on my ECU are ign. sw. and VF signal. The direction for the maft show a gray and a white wire extending from the ecu. Do some cars not have this and should you just not hook up the gray wire on the maft harness.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
The HAC is integral to the ECU for most 1989 models, and all 1990 - 1992 models. The wires described in the installation instructions are only there if you have sent your ECU in to be modified by Full Throttle.

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
You can do the mod yourself (as long as you're not squeemish when it comes to modifying a circuit and soldering). The info's been posted here by DrJonez and a couple others a few times, you should be able to find it if you dig a little... there are even pictures! ;)

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
its easy to do yourself. Log as you got good eyes... you have to cut a printed circut, ______ from that to ___ ____ that... hehe just takes a razer knife and good eyes... then you just soder 2 wires in the board and you are done... real easy....

viraco

Dec 11, 2008
ny
I did the mod myself. We hooked up the maft pro today and got the engine running. I'm getting fuel cut at boost now but we still have to learn the system and play with the settings. Thanks for the heads up on doing the mod myself,