Maft Pro crank but no start

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Thank you very much Dumbo.. Your info seems to have made the difference.. There are a few things on mine, that are not on yours, but the CAR IS RUNNING AGAIN! :)

Drove it around the block 2x, and let it idle for about 30min to test the cooling system.. Still have a intermitent fan relay issue.. It sometimes stays on whenever the ignition is on, others it's off. Tonight, the AC fans were running constantly while the engine was running.. No big deal, but eventually I hope it resolves itself.. LOL I sure as hell don't care enough about it to start ripping into the system to find the faulty relay the moment.

Used Veh. #2 as you have listed, and my mainscale pull is -42% for what seems to be a pretty good idle at the moment. Not strong however, too easy to stall...

Also stumbles when you add throttle, so there is plenty of stuff left for me to get right settings wise.

My dang PLX wideband is still on the fritz.. It was showing "Air" then it read off numbers, and stuck on 14.75, and would not move again.. Rpm or down.. no movement.. then it started to move again.. I'm sure it's the unit, not the engine or the MaftPro doing anything weird like keeping it perfectly stable.. LOL

Now to work on all the basics, and get the idle stable, smooth throttle tip in, and power under boost and off... LOL Just a short trip right? LOL