maft/Apexi S-AFC2

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
oki did a quick search and didnt really get a diffinitve anwser so here goes

now from what i understand the maft and the Apexi S-AFC2 alow me to fist off measue and then confues my ecu in to what i want it to think right so i would be very stupid to by both would i not ?

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
Maft gets rid of the stock afm and replaces it with a simple maft sensor....safc tricks the ecu as to what the stock or Lexus afm is reading so you can make fuel adjustments for mid to full throttle.

I'd go with safc2 over maft hands down...but maft pro is better than both put together as it does speed density and can adjust timing!

So yes buying both "maft" and "safc" is not smart....pick which one you want but safc2 combined with a lex afm can net you some nice power with supporting mods!

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
The MAFT Gen II or the MAFT Pro will provide the same functionality (and more, such as boost control support with the MAFT Pro in speed/density mode and AFR tracking!! Woot!!!) than the combination of a regular MAFT and SAFC II.... plus you also get the benefit of combining everything into one system. If you're new to tuning the MAFT + SAFC II route would probably be easier for you to learn and setup, but the MAFT Gen II and MAFT Pro offer much more as far as flexibility.