maf upgrade for 7mgte

wardog

R.G.V WARDOG
Jan 19, 2006
ALTON, TX
Welcome to SUPRAMANIA and lets start with some info about your car.What mods are currently installed? Goals hp,drift,drag or just a daily driven? The most common is the lexus afm with 550cc injectors. Ill get into detail here soon, lets here some info about yourcar...

JStoked

Jun 27, 2010
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
Y thank you very much. Its a 87 7mgte five speed targa top. No mods yet the guy that soild it to me was a retard lied about the whole thing but in line of bs he said it had s stag 2 turbo annd that the last time he ran it it pulled a high 13 in a 1/4. Again bs . so far i have the mas adapter and a cone filter ordered soon to do the exhuast in all three inch. Im wanting a straight line car just cus these ass in oklahoma are to scared to build supras.

JStoked

Jun 27, 2010
suppose to have been like i said the guy was full of crap heck i had to retime the car when i got it > But it does have a new gates timing belt on it. FREACKIN LIERS!!!! i hate them hell id bout the cars anyway for the price i got them for.

89supra7mgte

Sep 20, 2009
colorado
I would def start with basics before adding or upgrading. Making sure you have a good reliable engine to start with is good grounds for good hp along with longevity.

Re torque head regardless of what he said. Check you plugs for proper gap and such, just check all the basics. You dont wanna put tons of money modding the engine just to find out it has a cracked head or something dumb.

Like said afm upgrade is lex afm HOUSING, electronics are the same, 550cc injectors, fuel pump. An afpr is also handy along with wideband.

JStoked

Jun 27, 2010
airhead04;1592903 said:
FFS......Torqued the head down, buy lex afm, 550 injectors, FPR, something to tune it with and there you go. have fun. Since it looks like you really dont give a fuck about the car.

what the heck does ffs mean? And if i didnt care about the car then why would i have three parts cars to make one good one!!!! Mabe you should know your role before you open your mouth i am not a dam kid asshole iv been doing this for awhile just on hondas and conquests.........

boostED90

Aug 9, 2009
yukon oklahoma
hey jstoked you should hit me up i have a spare afm and you probably got parts i need since you got 3 . 405 464 3886 a almost bought the supras too. and yea that dude shouild be shoot he told me all it was missing is a cps sensor , thats why it wouldnt run , yea right .