MA70 1JZ-GTE Wiring Help

kyleh86

Feb 1, 2016
Phoenix Arizona
hello I am in need of clarification I have been trying to wire this engine 1jzgte non vvti into my 86.5 ma70 supra for the past month and have completed most of it with the help of the diagrams on supramania. I will include pictures but my problems are as follows. 1.no power to fuel pump or fuel pump relay. 2.no signal to injectors or igniter. they have power just no signal 3. the 6 pin yellow plug under the hood by the fuse block I don't know what to hook it up to it is what activates efi relay in fuse block. 4. It will not let me upload files for some reason or another please comment your email address and I will gladly send them to you

f00g00

Supramania Contributor
Jul 2, 2007
Kuwait
EA2.jpg
Just wire it up with this diagram. You can ignore F-2 if your not staying with the hyd fan.

kyleh86

Feb 1, 2016
Phoenix Arizona
The only problem with that is my 1jz is from a soarer at least ecu is from a soarer and it doesn't have that 12 pin plug or 12 wires that have been cut from a plug... this is why I'm at a loss as to what to do.

kyleh86

Feb 1, 2016
Phoenix Arizona
Also no hydro fan and I wired the alternator how it was before just cut off the round plug extended the wires to passengers side and soldered the wires. I don't need the alternator part of this wiring only need the efi relay control portion and the fuel system portion

f00g00

Supramania Contributor
Jul 2, 2007
Kuwait
http://wilbo666.pbworks.com/w/page/...Wiring#JZZ30ToyotaSoarer1JZGTEEngineECUPinout
The Soarer used a CA2 and CA1 plug instead of the EA2 plug for the wires you need. that link shows it as an 8 pin and 3 pin plug and if you have the plug on your harness it should be by the fusebox. You should also have an ECU pinout that details every pin function so you can trace the wiring from the ecu to the source. You can also see the color code on the wires going into the ecu. You are looking for the same color wires as the JZA70/ B-Y, B-O and B-R.
http://s3.photobucket.com/user/jimmyhoffa401/media/SN155247.jpg.html
That is a pic of the two plugs.
Those are the two that wire into the C1 plug.

kyleh86

Feb 1, 2016
Phoenix Arizona
Okay i have unwrapped the 1jz harness that runs the igniter and the tps cannot find the wires cut or otherwise to save my life I'm going to have to wire in the efi mrel to the b1 body plug and run a separate relay for fuel pump I guess I just wanted to keep it as stock looking as possible I will try again to post pictures of what I'm seeing tomorrow

kyleh86

Feb 1, 2016
Phoenix Arizona
Okay i have unwrapped the 1jz harness that runs the igniter and the tps cannot find the wires cut or otherwise to save my life I'm going to have to wire in the efi mrel to the b1 body plug and run a separate relay for fuel pump I guess I just wanted to keep it as stock looking as possible I will try again to post pictures of what I'm seeing tomorrow

f00g00

Supramania Contributor
Jul 2, 2007
Kuwait
You wire the CA2 pin 8 to your C1 plug pin 2 for your Mrel and that will take care of the fuel pump. its the Black with Orange stripe wire.