MA RI supras

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
oh hell's yea, any supras are welcome. i've nver worked on a mkiv but i know a whole bunch about the mkiii, can't be too much different.

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
jdm_emperor;1352908 said:
anything happening lol....meets, get together , cruises , bbq ,fishing?

i'll be workin on my car most of the day, cleanin up the engine bay n shit too....

if anyone wants to come by shoot me a PM, i'll check em periodically.

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
tsuper92;1353231 said:
i'll swing by on sunday,if you have a part ready for me;)

i would but everything is still on the car, im waiting till i have everything so it only takes a couple hours for the swap.

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
kotu100;1353297 said:
i would but everything is still on the car, im waiting till i have everything so it only takes a couple hours for the swap.
no problem and good luck with it.both single upgrade's that i've done took a hell of alot longer then a couple of hour's

jdm_emperor

Apr 3, 2006
MA
hey guys my slave died on me, i need a r154 clutch slave and the hard line connected to it, any one got anything? need them asap

jdm_emperor

Apr 3, 2006
MA
hows every one and their supra doing?,
currently my supra sitting in a garage back in MA,while im currently in fl with my rx7. :)
hopefully we can get a big successful meet going for 2010 lol..

Heavy D

Jun 3, 2009
worcester, ma
pretty new to the site, but if my supra is ready wouldnt mind meeting up, doing mostly the motor work since i got it a month ago, but im near worcester,MA and 5 min out of CT

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
i haven't been doing much on mine lately.drove it today after sitting for a few week's,found my fuel return line leaking.might have to pull the upper plenum to re-do the line.not a big job at all,but this weather make's it painfull:(

koreyd

Jan 25, 2009
fall river mass
to answer most peoples questions
i am not selling the engine or tranny
i don't have the shell
but i do have just about every other part from that supra
there are too many to list
let me know what your looking for
i have all the body parts and most of the eletronics
the body harness
pedals for those that might wanna turn that auto into a stick
factory tape player for those that want everything orginal
i have a complete tems system also for sale dont need it since i lowered the my car and replaced the entire suspension
lots of 90 na pieces too. like the entire intake manifold and the exhaust manifild
o2 snsors
and thats all i can remeber right now
trying to put enough money together to send stuff to the machinist. so that i can rebuild my supra for the thrid time
first na running
second na-t ge electronics but not working how i wanted
now i am going na-t with gte eletronics getting ready for the fourth build where i drop a fresh motor in, the r154, and a port and polished head
hopefully that gets me in the 10-11 second range

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
Hey there guys, I dont wanna jack your thread but....
We here in Va are planning a large meet on May 22nd .. We have people comming from Ohio, Pa, Md etc. Anyway heres our thread http://www.supramania.com/forums/sho...-May-2010-Meet please feel free to come join us. If you have questions PM me or Applesauce. Some of the details are still being hammered out but we are at least having the meet at a large Toyota dealership !! I hope you guys can join us. we're looking forward to meeting you all..

Heavy D

Jun 3, 2009
worcester, ma
any one around here with a mk4 TT around webster? was located in advance auto parts? i believe the car was green and i think it was a 96, not sure but i forgot, was a couple weeks ago.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
I just realized I haven't posted in this thread... wtf is up with that?
Anyway, I'm here, and I'm always down to hang out on the weekends so let's make something happen this summer!