Ma->Mx jdm 7m transplant

prototype_HI

Creativity is King
Jul 24, 2008
808 STATE is HI
okay, so i've wanted to build a cressida for a long time now, but i've been doing the honda thing for a few years..[cuz gas is fkn expensive in hawaii and i am only 20. so yeah] i've always loved the cressida and markIII and recent events have changed my perception on several things.. so i am finally doing it. but back to that later..about 2 months ago i came across a fairly good deal on a 91 cressida with teins and a decent paint job, H20 pump leaked coolant and there were a few other things like the auto trans was going. but idc. so last week i pulled the 7m out the cressida, and now we are to the current day. which is where i'd like a little advice and :1zhelp:

list of things i've compiled thus far:
-jdm 7mgte [w/arp headstuds and new HG]->stock ct26
-XTD stage 2 clutch [bnib]
-10 row oil cooler[to replace the one on there]
-lexus v8 afm
-apexi safcII
-autometer a/f,h20 temp,&boost gauges
-ss braided clutch lines
-paxton afpr w/braided lines[not in]
-650cc rc's[not in]
-slim electric fan
-fmic and piping
-manual boost controller [7psi]
-custom dp and 3" piping
and some other minor stuff.

okay so the gte is in a 88 mkIII body still and i plan to pull that out next..
do the clutch and lines while its out..

i will eventually get around to putting up pics of everything..

what other things would you guys suggest me picking up.? im gonna need a fuel pump right? what about engine management? or will i be able to trim and tune adequately with just the safc? i dont plan to run a huge amount of boost or add too much crazy mods. soo.

please feel free to post and make suggestions and leave me tips and pointers on making this project as fast,easy, and efficient as possible. thanks in advance.
-kc

MK3less

Money eating monster
Jun 3, 2005
Mass
sweet. I luv the way your car looks. looking forward on seeing the complete project.