Lurker finally joining..

Shaggz00

Apr 26, 2012
Silver Spring, MD
Hey everyone,

I'm Avi, I used to be a lot more active in the forum back in 2008-09 under my buddies SN Skipbarber, when my teammates and I built the Grassroots Motorsports Challenge car http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?68665-The-2008-Grassroots-challenge-build-up-thread&highlight=grassroots . Sorry most of the pics are dead, I'll try to dig some of them up...

The Soups been sitting in my carport for the past year, and I finally got her running again last week (Just needed a fuel pump, I stole the Walbro for my F250 when she lost her pump). My Alltrac is out of commission for a complete resto, and I wanna get the Soup back on the road so I can have something fun to drive while the Trac is down. There are a few components I need to pick up before I get she is roadworthy again (mainly a driveshaft), and I need to modify the manifold for an external wastegate for the new turbo.

Anywayz.... Here I am! Again! Thanks for still being around, and still being an awesome community!

-Avi

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
Pics are a must of the all trac and supra

I'm also a owner of a 92 all trac with a st205 3sgte and transmisson and a 89 supra 7m-gte.

p1833335_1.jpg