LT1 formula vs me on stock sawblades

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
supra-winterized-frnt.jpg

First off thats how my car looks with stock tires on it, plus my exhaust isnt loud so you wouldnt expect much from it would you? Well im driving home when a see a white Formula on my ass. as soon as traffic in the other lane gets out of the way, he cuts them off and gets next to me, he sits there and actually waits for me to go, lol lol lol. so not to be mean i kind just jump the car to get him to go, i let him get about 1/2car jump before i hit it squeal the tires through 2nd, and well from 40-80 i literally put 3-4 cars on him. so i slow down and he gets along side again, so new verse same as the first. i get him to jump out this time take it up to ~85 and have 3+cars on him.

So we slow down and he gives me this look and shrug like "oh well, guess not" i compliment him on his car(to be nice) and he asks if we can go again...................yeah:aigo: so this time i just tell him to go, i let him get 2 cars ahead, i gun it, hit third right next to his door and proceed to put busses on him.

**This was all on a two lane divided hwy and there were no cars in front of us, only behind. it just bothers me when ppl race and endanger unsuspecting drivers. so its important to me for you all to know we werent weaving in and out of traffic.

T

The Weather Man

Ive seen the video's of your car! Its very very nice!

Awesome Kill!!!