love

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
0000030qg9.jpg

My wife is the only thing keeping me from doing something stupid..

Ive had really bad luck lately in terms of my shitty health thats always rapidly decaying.. my car that gets owned by some punk ass bitches.. and my mom in the hospital dieing.

Thanks hunni.

thats all.. dont flame plz... u can post yer hunni too.

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
Thats so sweet.. It almost melts my Ice Queen heart! I am glad you've got someone so supportive of you.. Its wonderful.. Keep your head up, things will get better soon

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I got alot of the parts you need, if you don't have them covered already. Your other thread looked like you had offers of almost all of it at least once or twice.Let me know if you need anything else.

Now, when you are down in the dumps, it's great to have a good looking supportive wife to help you through it. Sorry to hear about your Mom, and your dental problems. It flat pisses me off to hear about theives. Anytime you are down, and the wife is not close by, this forum is a great place to turn. The pure compassion of everybody around here just brought a tear to my eye when I had uninvited Supra problems. A Supra brother in need always seems to get taken care of around here.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Be very lucky you have someone as supporting as your wife. Very sorry to hear about the health problems lately. But, like I offered, let me know how much will help you get on your feet and I'll paypal it over.

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
damn. i wish i haad someone who would after me like your wife. you lucky shit. sorry to here about your mom. i kinda lost mine 14 years ago. im 21 now. no father or a GF/wife.

trust me, your problems are not as bad as others.

ill pray for you and your mother.

ed.d.