Louisville Area Members

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
How long has it been since we all have got together. I was hoping to catch up with several of ya at the Indy meet but no one from Louisville other then my son & me were able to attend. If there is intrest I would host a cook out at my place or a park next weekend june 6th or 7th. You don't have to live in Louisville Obviously. The invitation is open to anyone thats a member here.
Post up your thoughts.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Any of you guys reading in this thread need a 3" turbo back exhaust or spearco style IC and DIY pipes cut and ready?? Or any other parts that are in my FS thread?

I may be able to arrange delivery of this to you personally if you are willing to buy.

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
sucks i havent been to ANY of the supra meets and ive had my car for 2 years.. and if there was one today, i STILL couldnt attend because the car's all torn apart again... soon it will have a newly painted bumper and a 57 trim ct though.

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Not a meet just a get together. No one replied so oh well.

Hey Fuzz.. I seen you Fri afternoon just after 4 on Breck & Taylorsville rd. I was in my Blk. Optima. Seen you turn onto Taylorsville rd but you didnt see/recognize me. I was on my way to see a client at 4:30 or i would have chased ya down.

Beatrice

Toyota Whore
Feb 5, 2008
Louisville, KY
damn, i wish i would have seen this thread earlier lol. My brother and I would have loved to attend and meet some fellow mk3 owners

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
hey who drives the red mkiii with the black stripe on the hood? car looks great.. ive seen it twice in the past couple weeks

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
Steve_N;1337635 said:
Not a meet just a get together. No one replied so oh well.

Hey Fuzz.. I seen you Fri afternoon just after 4 on Breck & Taylorsville rd. I was in my Blk. Optima. Seen you turn onto Taylorsville rd but you didnt see/recognize me. I was on my way to see a client at 4:30 or i would have chased ya down.

Oh really I wanst really paying attention,I missed you:(.Consequently the other day I was turning in speedway at hikes and breckinridge and somebody honked at me and I missed them too

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
That's mine. :). She's finally back on the road again, and as of today CEL free! :bigthumb:

Sorry I didn't see your thread earlier, Steve. I dont get on here much these days, bu wouldve definitely made it if I had seen your thread... Hey, I think I spotted you a week ago headed northbound on Hurstbourne, not far from Stoneybrook.

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Yea I was out there last Sunday late afternoon. I was visiting My mom. She lives off Hurstbourne near Six Mile. How about meting up Next Saturday at Wings N Things (Old Uno's) in Fern Creak? I have to work till 5 so how about 6:30-7pm.

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
DoH.....I got the Name wrong... Its "buffalo wings and rings" I had the location correct. Its the old Uno's Location in Fern Creak. If folks need to MapQuest it the address is

6501 Bardstown Road
Louisville, KY 40291
502-239-0029

So As of now attending is

Fuzz - A70
Steve_N -A70
Steve -SC300

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Ugh, can't make it... I've been working with the Greater L'ville Friends of NRA for the past few months, and our annual fundraising banquet is next Saturday evening starting at 5pm at the old Holiday Inn on Fern Valley Road. Of course I DO have tickets available through tomorrow if you all care to change locations, and take advantage of 18-plus firearms to be auctioned and given away, not to mention tons of outdoor and other prizes and auction items (shameless plug!). :naughty: Otherwise, I'll catch you next time. :)

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
im definitely looking forward to meeting you folks.. wanted to meet fuzz for a while now.

the way things are going i very well may be in a supra saturday. got my turbo in the mail and bolted up today. it wont have a hood, nosepiece, or bumper though hahaha.. hopefully its not raining.

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Shytheed Dumas;1338319 said:
Ugh, can't make it... I've been working with the Greater L'ville Friends of NRA for the past few months,

Too bad you cant make it. My respect for you has jumped a few points being involved with them. Look forward to seeing you & your Supra soon.