Loud "thud" noise when turning full right?

modmonster2008

mod crazy yo!
Sep 9, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.myspace.com
Hey guys, lately ive noticed whenever i am turning a full right, the suspension/steering makes a loud thud-like noise that i could feel on the floorboard but when turning full left there is nothing i can hear and feel. What should i be looking for under the car? I feel that the problem is coming from the front right wheel not both, can anybody help? let me know, thanks and happy new years everyone!

modmonster2008

mod crazy yo!
Sep 9, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.myspace.com
Would that cause the repetitive "thud" noise when the vehicle is making a full right turn? its feels like the right wheel is loose and is wanting to come off from the stud as i can describe it, if i can take a video i will definitely do so.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Yes, you are describing exactly what happens without the plastic stop cap. Look behind the front wheel and i bet you'll find a bare, rounded bolt head that is supposed to have a plastic cap on it.

The metal on metal feels less solid and makes a horrible clunk as the metal rubs on metal. It's loud and sounds like you just broke something.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

modmonster2008

mod crazy yo!
Sep 9, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.myspace.com
MCD095B.gif

It is the one with part number 43212C (Cap that goes on the stopper bolt)

But as for an update on my current issue, I lifted the car up on jackstands currently and the driver wheel bearing is shot (makes grinding noise without brake pads on) and the
driver caliper is locking up after a long period of driving which is why the wheel is hard to spin compared to my passenger side. Guess ill have to fork out some cash from my wallet
and do this the hard way. Sucks to have these kind of issues right on new years day... Could have at least been a burnt out headlght bulb...