www.SwaqValley.com
... gained a fiancée! :)

IMG_2041.jpg

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
repeat after me:

farewell freedom, thou hast been good to me, and thou shall be missed.

j/k congrats man!

L

lanky189

much congrats man.. i'm gonna be married Sept 16th to the love of my life and I can't wait! best of luck!

smokey

Jan 15, 2006
Melbourne Australia
with the amount of threads about girls and weird shit you guys have been saying, i was plesently surprised to read this one :)

congrats mate, dont let her get away ;)

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Thanks all! I asked her parents for permission to marry her about two and a half weeks ago and they did a real good job of keeping it secret until I actually popped the question. She was so hyper when I asked her, jumping around and stuff. I had to remind her that she could put on the ring, heh.

She is the perfect girl for me. We have a lot of similar interests, but most importantly (at least to all of you ;)), she loves Supras.

stanzaspeed said:
congrats man! that looks like quite the rock!

Thanks, it's a 0.6 carat. For the wedding band she wants to get a wrap around thing that adds some smaller diamonds to the side.

wingman said:
repeat after me:

farewell freedom, thou hast been good to me, and thou shall be missed.

j/k congrats man!

She is well worth the loss of freedom. :)

smokey said:
with the amount of threads about girls and weird shit you guys have been saying, i was plesently surprised to read this one :)

congrats mate, dont let her get away ;)

She's certainly not getting away now.

Wills7MGTE said:
Diamonds.........She'll pretty much have to.

:icon_razz

s383mmber1 said:
I feel your pain man.

Im sorry.

:evil2: lol congrats!

No pain, no gain. ;)

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
kids are a drain on your economy, I strongly STRONGLY reccomend you wrap your tool or invest in birth control until you are a lot wealthier and own your own home, NOT RENT, OWN as in you bought that shit. LOL good luck and your now on my list of people who get regular sex while I am still always working for it, I see how it is you benedict arnold you.