Loosest Aussie bloke ever: Even looser.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
[video=youtube;X9GZBw63TdA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9GZBw63TdA&feature=g-all-u&context=G22b6926FAAAAAAAAEAA[/video]

LOL, IAN!!!!!!!!!!!

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Hahaha Ian.....haha.....calling Ian.......

I think.....could it be............
Ian is intimidated by this guy????????????? :confused:

Or maybe its his relative an he is embarrassed :p:D

Sent from my C771

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
IJ.;1817477 said:
Been busy trying to keep 3Km's under the speedlimit :p

That shits dangerous yo...better be careful or this guy might end up smashing into the back of you doing 63km

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
And that happens ALL the time here as people drive watching the speedo and not the road as they're in fear of being fined...most drive in the fast lane 10Kph under the posted limit, add the 5 Kph error in most new cars and the closing speed can be quite high if you sit on the posted limit going by a GPS...

Revenue raising nothing more...

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
IJ.;1817756 said:
And that happens ALL the time here as people drive watching the speedo and not the road as they're in fear of being fined...most drive in the fast lane 10Kph under the posted limit, add the 5 Kph error in most new cars and the closing speed can be quite high if you sit on the posted limit going by a GPS...

Revenue raising nothing more...

You're kidding right? I can blow by a cop here in TN doing 5-9 over and they wave at you, and this is in the supra too.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Remember guys, the speed isn't what kills, it's the sudden stops. :p

I still love Montana's approach. They have a "posted" limit of 75mph on their highways, but it's up to them how they enforce it. Ratty looking Ford Focus doing 110mph? You're probably gonna get pulled over. Sports sedan/car doing 110? Probably overlooked. It's all in how reasonably you are driving, and the condition of your vehicle.

Too bad there's really no other reason to go there...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
You have got to be kidding. You guys have around 2/3 of the space of the continental US, and about what, a fifth of the population? Shit, here it's not really a serious offense until you hit the 20-25 mph over mark, unless you're being reckless and clearly endangering others, and even that's in many cases a discretionary thing. I mean, if I were a cop, and saw someone doing 30 over on a lonely stretch of road, in clear conditions, I'd probably only pull them over to take a look at the car, make sure there's nothing funny going on, but... that (+30kph = death to license) is simply excessive.