Looking to start Missouri Supra club, anyone interested?

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
quicksilver said:
Even being the biggest guy in the world dosn't help if you get suckerd punched from behind. true story. lol. Hey I droped the clutch of at robs and he payed me for it so all you have to do is pay him. Get that thing up and running man!!!
picking it up today, it will be on the road tonite.

SpoolinX

Apr 28, 2006
Springfield mo
im in springfield, and my car is far from being fixed so i wont be attending. you should make a vid though.. i would really like to see a vid from missouri that is all mk3's, but one thing i ask is that there please be some racing on it..:biglaugh:

Suprafan

Jun 7, 2005
Harrisonville Mo
Im in KCMO I ve got a fellow supra owner that recently moved to ST lou and we were dicussing all of us KC buys going over to stlou when they have the next meet.We just had one in aug.you can check out pics at toyotaland.org
hope to see everyone there.I have a 89 and 90 turbo MKIIIs slightly modded.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Wow...I didn't realize there were this many MO area soups on SM!! SupraRacer I think I've seen you around before...

In regards to that Pink soup at NOPi--that's owned by Rob of Chaos Motorowork's wife. But I won't get into that...me and Rob had...problems to say the least.

I'm DEFINATELY down for a meet! My car should be out of the garage in the next couple weeks (for the first time ever! woot for the first drive) and I'd love to get together with some other MO people!!

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Yea turbo targa I think I can understand "problems" haha theres a lot of us I guess we're just all hidden haha. I know of myself and another 90 turbo that jesse aka jmcboost on here owns, theres a white 90 turbo like mine that goes to SEMO but he doesn't ever respond to us or try to chat, he may be a jackass we aren't real sure, we're wondering if he may in fact be a ricer. We should all do something in STL sometime, I'd go if it were fun but if anyone trying to be a dick were there I'd be gone quick.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Problems isn't really an accurate description. Long story short: He had $600 of mine as a downpayment on a motor to be done in 3 weeks. 3 1/2 weeks later after not returning my calls or any form of communication, I became irritated, left him a voicemail--he called me back and (to the gist of things) said fuck you come get your money. So I had a bad experience with him. Would I advise anyone else to go there-no. Do I know people who've had perfectly good transactions with him-yes. So I dunno what to say about it all really.

Will--I plan on trying to organize a get together here sometime soon. Maybe a pot-luck thanksgiving in the park or something :dunno: Iono--we'll see how long it is before my car is running!! ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HELP PUT IN A MOTOR PM ME!!!! (I'll feed you dinner :icon_bigg)

Suprafan

Jun 7, 2005
Harrisonville Mo
I'd help ya if you come help me in KC put in my tranny.Cuz I'm a dumbass and ripped out my clutch lol.I'm off the next 2 weeks wish you were closer.I'd be there in a minute:nono:

Attachments

• frnt.jpg
    frnt.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Gauges.jpg
    Gauges.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Streo.jpg
    Streo.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 9

Suprafan

Jun 7, 2005
Harrisonville Mo
I didnt know the had a alum flywheel and I REALLY roasted the clutch.So I need the friction disk and don't know what kind of flywheel it is yet but got a pretty good idea.So I am waiting on confirmation on if its a fidanza or not.Then I just got to put her back together...Hope the spec stage 3 will do for a clutch it ahd a stage 1 in it I think it didnt hold:nono:

turbotrev

Goin WEEEEE on my gsxr600
Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
id join cuz the car clubs around here are gayer than eggs(i even helped start one) anywho i live in clinton,mo and im working to get my car back together

all i have left to do is get the head on and then its smooth sailing for me it should be done in about a couple of months due to my ass working over 70hrs a week but hey $1200 take home every 2 weeks aint that bad and im only 19 hehe lol

just give me that heads up if your goin to start one and i might be able to get some sweet stickers made in chrome coloring

trev

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
man now I'm really wishin I still had my supra... I'd definately be up for meeting... I'd still come if you guys don't mind an integra out with you guys... I hope to have another supra someday... for now it's just the teg... and maybe if you guys get a meet going I'll have my buddy with his 94tt come out... I've been helping him a lot with his car lately...

turbotrev

Goin WEEEEE on my gsxr600
Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
yeah boyeee im leaving for UTI in march or may so itll be may when i leave to there so im in on it just lmk when where and what time ill try to bring a couple more supras too