looking for help in the IL. or IN. area. need motor pulled.

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
My car has rod knock and I have no where to take my car to pull the motor and do the work on it. so i was curious if there is anyone in Illinois or Indiana or surrounding areas that has a garage and would be willing to help me do this task of getting my car back on the road. If anyone has a place or is interested in helping out just let me know! thanks!

I6Boost

Apr 14, 2010
My Supra
suprafanatic;1593053 said:
My car has rod knock and I have no where to take my car to pull the motor and do the work on it. so i was curious if there is anyone in Illinois or Indiana or surrounding areas that has a garage and would be willing to help me do this task of getting my car back on the road. If anyone has a place or is interested in helping out just let me know! thanks!

Ill have mine out of my garage in a few days,
May i ask what all you need done?

PM me.

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
need to pull motor, take the block to a machine shop and have the crank machined and new bearings put on. then put the motor back together and put back in the car.

88mk3supra

7M DEMON
May 23, 2009
Clayton,Ohio
Hey man if you still need that motor work done I can suggest someone that does great work but is in Dayton Ohio...his name is Shane aka need new tires. He built my motor and have not had a problem yet

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
88mk3supra;1599319 said:
Hey man if you still need that motor work done I can suggest someone that does great work but is in Dayton Ohio...his name is Shane aka need new tires. He built my motor and have not had a problem yet

Ohio people have their act together. Most of 'em.

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
well i think i have a plan down as of now.. planning to tow my car to jeffs house (Boostlee) and pull the motor and do all the work there.. got some other goodies to upgrade with too :) might post a small build thread