Look what my daughter made me...

zby67

Nov 15, 2010
Texas
boostcraver;1694448 said:
So I come home from work today and my daughter hands me this picture and says, "Happy Birthday Daddy!" How cool is that?! For that, I had to promise her the first ride in my car once it runs again.

p1694931_1.jpg

Anyone else have some Supra art to post up?

thats awsome!!! she can draw are car better then i can lol

boostcraver

Mar 13, 2010
Louisville, KY
mk3tattoos;1694890 said:
Very talented!!!! Keep her going with it, my boys paint with me everyday, but there only 2 and 3. I can't wait to see the stuff they draw me when there 11:)

Thanks for sharing with us!!!!

That's a definite. I took a few years of art classes in school and was pretty good in my day, but I'm out of practice ATM. I sit down with her and show her what I can whenever I have a minute.

You're welcome! Putting it up on here was literally the FIRST thing that went through my head when she gave it to me!

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
RazoE;1695501 said:
both those kids have neater writing than I do..:(

^^ I agree that they have better hand writing than i do... I have two styles.. 1st one looks like 2nd grade ish, when i write in the 2nd style everyone ask me if i tag.. lmao. But SERIOUSLY, your daughter has some serious skills for the age. The hand writing, the drawing, all a dead give away. I envy! its embarrassing to print my name.. :icon_redf

89TurboPC

May 10, 2007
Beach Cities, SoCal
Well my kids are not old enough (5 and 2) to draw some nice art like that but they both want my car.
Wherever we go, they both say, I want to ride on daddy white car (I also have the gray Matrix and Gold Accord 4D)

boostcraver

Mar 13, 2010
Louisville, KY
becauseican;1695379 said:
Nice work!!!

My son is only 3 days old now, so its gonna be a while before I can contribute to this thread :)

Congratulations on your new arrival, sir! Is he your first?

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

upgradedsupra;1695414 said:
Pretty cool to see! I have art but it's in a frame in the garage.

Duane

Please take pic of your pic and post it, Duane!:)

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

89TurboPC;1695599 said:
Well my kids are not old enough (5 and 2) to draw some nice art like that but they both want my car.
Wherever we go, they both say, I want to ride on daddy white car (I also have the gray Matrix and Gold Accord 4D)

My three would fight over shotgun when mine was running, 'cuz they didn't want to sit in the back and be in the wind when the targa was out:(

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

D.J.T.;1695513 said:
^^ I agree that they have better hand writing than i do... I have two styles.. 1st one looks like 2nd grade ish, when i write in the 2nd style everyone ask me if i tag.. lmao. But SERIOUSLY, your daughter has some serious skills for the age. The hand writing, the drawing, all a dead give away. I envy! its embarrassing to print my name.. :icon_redf

Thanks to you and everyone else that has commented positively about her skill. She is very artsy and finds ways to make some thing nice out of virtually anything. Drawing is another medium of expression that she only discovered about a year ago, so she has shown herself to be quite adept at it.

boostcraver

Mar 13, 2010
Louisville, KY
Welcome to the world of parenthood! It only gets...hhmmmm...better as they age;) At least you got a boy for your first one, so you won't have it too bad. I got two girls first (facepalm:()