Look What I Got Today!

Shinobu

Mmmm... Juicy!
Mar 30, 2005
Columbus, GA
This just arrived in the mail today direct from Japan! I was a little worried I might have to modify them since they came out of a RHD Supra but I am very happy to say that these fit perfectly and look amazing. The condition of the mats is seriously, like, MINT. :)

I'll post pictures of them in the car after an upcoming photo shoot I will be doing -- I'm currently installing my coil overs and waiting on the brackets for my hatch visor.

wODc0Mjc3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wODc0Mjc4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wODc0Mjc5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wODc0MjgwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Nice mats!!! Mine are still original the only one that looks bad is the driver one, probably cause the guy that owned it before me had the car while he was single and comuted in it

W

WidowMKR

I like your mats, they would match my interior perfectly. I checked ProStreetOnline.com and didn't see the mats there where'd you get them from?

Shinobu

Mmmm... Juicy!
Mar 30, 2005
Columbus, GA
I got these from a JZA70 Supra in Japan. After shipping, I paid about $80 for the complete set -- A STEAL if you ask me... especially considering the condition.

I may sell my old Supra floormats (Solid gray with the "Supra" text) if anyone is interested. I have 2 rears and the driver side all in good condition but the driver side has a bunch of the grip pegs broken off.

W

WidowMKR

Shinobu, where, what website, or person did you get the floor mats from? Would love to know because I also have grey interior.

Thanks. . .

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
you should send me some pics of your old mats top and bottom id probably be interested in em if you did want to sell them!

M

mrfaaast

Looks great, I´m satisfied with my MKIV one's. :burnout:

Attachments

• mkivmatta.JPG
    mkivmatta.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 23