look what i got in mail today !!!

Dziuggy

eurotrash
Mar 31, 2005
san francisco, ca
dziuggy.com
well been looking for this one a while now, finaly found it (thanks brokensupra)

the only thing i expected is that it will have standart HK$ wg port (40-50 mm) but it has that weird triangle flange, i am guesing i need adapter for it. anyone that has/had this manifold please chip in and let me know what do i need and where to get it.

other thatn that is beautiful, it is new and also ceramic coated :bigthumb:

IMG_3155.JPG

IMG_3156.JPG

IMG_3157.JPG

IMG_3158.JPG

Mine came with the adapter:
tn_PDR_0953.JPG

tn_PDR_0960.JPG

I'm not sure where you could get that adapter, you might need to have one custom made. I wish mine was ceramic coated, that looks a lot better. Maybe I'll coat mine... does it reduce the heat much, or is it mainly for asthetic purposes?

Congrats on a good purchase! Oh, and what turbo?

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Hey Nick I just dropped of my exhaust housing at the ceramic coaters today. Same place that powder coated my wheels. I have their number if you want it.
Ziggy: Nice looking piece!

Dziuggy

eurotrash
Mar 31, 2005
san francisco, ca
dziuggy.com
thanks a lot for the pic, i am wondering if that is standart triangle flange or not, i guess i could cut the wg piece of the ssac mani or something and then weld it to flange. any ideas/sugestions is apreciated. now that i think about it maybe HK$ did this so wg flange could be closed of at the manifold if using internal gate turbo

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
AHA! so you're the one who bought that manifold! Nice buy if I say so myself. Is it coated inside aswell? Good luck with the install.
eric

Dziuggy

eurotrash
Mar 31, 2005
san francisco, ca
dziuggy.com
Stretch said:
AHA! so you're the one who bought that manifold! Nice buy if I say so myself. Is it coated inside aswell? Good luck with the install.
eric

it does not look like it is coated inside, it just looks new:evil2:

need adpter for wg though, the hole is 2" in diameter i wonder if it is a standart

Dziuggy

eurotrash
Mar 31, 2005
san francisco, ca
dziuggy.com
IJ. said:
Ziggy: LOL I stopped looking after I bought my 321 SSAC one ;)
(I like the cast long runner ones as they're much quieter but the 321's 3mm thick so not too noisy)

i know just wanted to point out the ausie co has on of the manifolds for sale with the nice kit if anyone is interested