look at what i found while at work in my garage

Kevin

7mgte -> 7mgte swap done.
Apr 20, 2009
Windsor Ontario Canada
It was about 11pm and i was in my garage working on the motor. and then i heard some noise coming from the garbage bins..
i ignored it at first but the noise continued.
so i was like shit.. it better not be a fucken skunk lol.

so i take my work light.. and my phone with me to record w.e it was gonna be.

sorry for the retardedness in the beginnning.. lol you could fast forward to 0:50 (idk how to cut it out)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZY-oegFCms

it was a pretty big mouse.. could have been a rat.. idk im no expert.
i guess it fell in and couldnt get back out because it kept jumping.

soo.. what did i do with it?

i killed it..

jk!
lol
i took it to the neighbor's yard and let it go there hahahahahaa

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I would have killed it dead. He's probably the mother or father of about a hundred rats in the upcoming month.............

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
had something similar happen minus the trashcan. working in my shop one night and a mouse shot out across the floor. since my 12" adjustable wrench failed to stop him, i brought out a polish technique.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Kevin

Apr 20, 2009
Windsor Ontario Canada
suprahero;1507358 said:
I would have killed it dead. He's probably the mother or father of about a hundred rats in the upcoming month.............

thats why i put it in the neighbors yard lol

Clip;1507360 said:
had something similar happen minus the trashcan. working in my shop one night and a mouse shot out across the floor. since my 12" adjustable wrench failed to stop him, i brought out a polish technique.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

did that work?

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
Notice the water in the bucket. This not only keeps them from jumping out but also drowns them. Snap traps are quicker IMO but this would work. Definitely a better way to die than glue boards, those things are evil.

suprachick22

Aug 1, 2009
colorado
that gave me the willies!!!!! i hate mice/rats all those creepy crawly things. gross. and even though you let it go in the neighbors yard let me say the obvious YOU LET IT GO :3d_frown:, which means it will be back to its most likely babies. so in return the lesson to be learned kill it next time lol

Kevin

Apr 20, 2009
Windsor Ontario Canada
suprachick22;1507417 said:
that gave me the willies!!!!! i hate mice/rats all those creepy crawly things. gross. and even though you let it go in the neighbors yard let me say the obvious YOU LET IT GO :3d_frown:, which means it will be back to its most likely babies. so in return the lesson to be learned kill it next time lol

I'd feel so guilty doing that lol i'm buddhist.

i'd go with the snake option though LOL... (its just nature)

mattman

Oct 8, 2007
Michigan
we had a mouse problem in our grage like 5 years ago. I took my BB gun and went hunting. 5 confirmed kills and not a mouse problem since!