LOL, that's not you, it's me.

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
http://www.cardomain.net/ride/2579020

The first 5 pics Jose and I took, but the one that I really noticed was the first pic, he says it is of him installing his forged pistons, when in fact that pic is me installing my forged pistons. :biglaugh:

The pic of the crank and the bearings was Mike T's engine. The ones on the engine stand I forget who's engine those were, but that was at our shop.

His engine looks great, and I don't really mind he used our pics, but to just take them from my photobucket and then say he took them.....:nono:

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
it's obvious he wants to be you..

next thing you know, he's going slaughter you, and wear your skin while he masturbates..

I've seen it happen at least a dozen times.

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
"I won't tell you how much horsepower Jen consists of... But if you know your motors and engine upgrade parts, I strongly believe you can guess the right answer for her. She's too shy to reveal her deep-dark secrets anyways..."
HAHA!
What a noob.

SD2JZA70

HardTunedMotorsports
Apr 5, 2005
San Marcos, CA
www.cardomain.com
kylefoto said:
"I won't tell you how much horsepower Jen consists of... But if you know your motors and engine upgrade parts, I strongly believe you can guess the right answer for her. She's too shy to reveal her deep-dark secrets anyways..."
HAHA!
What a noob.
trust me, he's not a noob. I know him and is car was making good power before many of you knew what a supra was. I dont know why he used someone elses pics but I have personally seen the car make over 400rwhp on a very basic set up back in the late 90's when I was still rockin a good ole 7M.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
well good for you, get him to post up some of his pics and let us see. sounds like he would be a good addition to the forums if hes as knowledgable as you say.

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
SD2JZA70 said:
trust me, he's not a noob. I know him and is car was making good power before many of you knew what a supra was. I dont know why he used someone elses pics but I have personally seen the car make over 400rwhp on a very basic set up back in the late 90's when I was still rockin a good ole 7M.

HAHA wait....are you serious?:nono:

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Well... we can't hear you... so... lol:icon_bigg

But the fact that he uses others photo's claiming to be his own, is a good representation that he does not know what he is in fact talking about.

If he is like you say, I don't understand what he would need other people's photo's for.

SD2JZA70

HardTunedMotorsports
Apr 5, 2005
San Marcos, CA
www.cardomain.com
MassSupra89 said:
Well... we can't hear you... so... lol:icon_bigg

But the fact that he uses others photo's claiming to be his own, is a good representation that he does not know what he is in fact talking about.

If he is like you say, I don't understand what he would need other people's photo's for.
I dont understand why he used the photo's either. For all I know his current #s could be BS and I havent seen the car for a long time. My point was that he isnt some noob. He has been in the supra game for a long time and was making good power back when 400+ was considered alot.

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
SD2JZA70 said:
I dont understand why he used the photo's either. For all I know his current #s could be BS and I havent seen the car for a long time. My point was that he isnt some noob. He has been in the supra game for a long time and was making good power back when 400+ was considered alot.

Ok so he's not a noob, he's just a liar. Why do you feel the need to stick up for him? Let him explain it himself, I posted it on SCS and SM and he has not responded in a whole month.

SD2JZA70

HardTunedMotorsports
Apr 5, 2005
San Marcos, CA
www.cardomain.com
I think you misunderstood. I agree that it is lame that he used those pics. I also dont agree with people on here just jumping on the bandwagon to bash the guy for every little thing. Your best bet is to e-mail him and ask him to remove the pics.