Loki's Partial Build (Kurt's gay)

kicknsupra

May 22, 2008
PG BC
Loki;1067033 said:
Motor is out of the silver car, and all I need to do is pull the pan drill out the hole for the oil return and drop it into the blue car. Too bad I've lost all motivation to do anything, maybe later on once it cools off a bit, I'm not used to it being warm out :\

lol yeah me to i also last motivation we boys up north are not uesd to the heat i was going to do my door speakers today but its to hot
happy canada day

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Motor would be in by now if a: I was used to the heat :rofl: and b: I didn't have to roll it around on plywood.

Oh well, I'll finish putting it in tomorrow after work.

fonz87

89 Turbo!!!!
Nov 17, 2007
Streamwood, IL
how is that exhaust ?? is it loud ?? you have any videos of that exhaust ?? im thinking about getting that exhaust sometime in the near future.

thanks

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Ouch on the plywood, I had to do that shit for my friends engine...prolly would have been easier to get a shit ton of friends and just carry the fuggin thing.

Where are the pics of it in the car?

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
-=Fonz=-;1068265 said:
how is that exhaust ?? is it loud ?? you have any videos of that exhaust ?? im thinking about getting that exhaust sometime in the near future.

thanks

Haven't run the car with the exhaust on it yet, I still need to modify it a bit to get it to work with the DDP but shouldn't be too hard.

D34DC311;1068393 said:
Ouch on the plywood, I had to do that shit for my friends engine...prolly would have been easier to get a shit ton of friends and just carry the fuggin thing.

Where are the pics of it in the car?

The plywood wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be. I'll post pics once it's actually in the car, it's only half in right now. I just needed to get it sort of in because it rained last night and I didn't want it sitting out. Maybe after work tonight I'll get it the rest of the way in.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Well I'm sort of still working on it, gave up for a bit. More like lost all interest in doing anything, haha. Got the trans mount, and motor mounts done up and started mounting the oil filter relocation. Only problem is I forgot where I put the screws to mount it and I can't find them, so I gotta grab some from work tomorrow and get that finished up.

Also swapped the NA power steering resevoir over, I'll try and take some pictures tomorrow and put them up if I remember too.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Cleaned and painted my exhaust manifold and half ass put it on so I could measure up my turbo oil drain. Swapped my GTE valve covers back onto the motor with new gaskets, and grommets. Might get the driveshaft swapped back over this week sometime.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Well everyone decided to be a bunch of fags and not drink tonight, so here are some pics.

p1111764_1.jpg

p1111764_2.jpg

p1111764_3.jpg

p1111764_4.jpg

p1111764_5.jpg

p1111764_6.jpg

:chicken:

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
It might be, I'm thinking about not even bothering finishing this and just pulling it apart and getting it rebuilt. I still need a ton of stuff, and it's all stupid little shit. I'm more trying to put it together because I might be moving and it'll be easier to move if it's mostly together. Stupid car.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Yeah, that makes sense. If I move the car is getting stuck in a garage and left till I build a motor for it. Except if I move I'm going to try to pick up a different car that I've wanted forever so the Supra will go on the back burner for who knows how long. Oh well.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Fuck JDM motors :madfawk: nothing is happening on the car till I pull the motor. Which isn't going to happen till after I move, well probably move or till JAV rebuilds my motor :thefinger