Local Supra owner murdered over domestic despute.

Supradude7mgte

Throttle happy teenager..
Oct 14, 2008
Norfolk VA
One of the local supra owners, Evon Kim Lewis, or Kim loved the Mk3. He owned a black automatic that he had the motor out and in the middle of machining the parts and getting everything to turbo it.

He was supposed to bring the cherry picker to my house and help me pull the motor in the past week, but ive been slackin and kept pushing it off.

Now his two children, which he fought for his kids with everything he had with his ex wife. and they still don't know exactly what happened yet.

He was a crazy guy, always going all out. One of his previous jobs back in the day was to Place and install the Lights at the top of radio towers and electricity towers.
All the way up there

I don't have pictures yet, but im trying to get some to post up

RIP Kim, you were a really cool guy.

http://www.wvec.com/news/topstories/stories/wvec_local_031709_norf_homicide_.43cf6456.html

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
It is a very poorly written story about 2 men at the ex-wife's house. It doesn't tell who shot him, or if police even have a suspect. It was one of the two people in that house I'm sure. I'd guess one was not available to comment, but they had nothing from either of them.

Supradude7mgte

Throttle happy teenager..
Oct 14, 2008
Norfolk VA
Man shot and killed in Norfolk home

11:26 AM EDT on Wednesday, March 18, 2009

By Dottie Wikan, WVEC.com

NORFOLK – A man was shot and killed just after midnight in what police believe was a domestic dispute.

Police were called about shots fired in the 1000 block of Charlney Avenue around 12:15 a.m. Tuesday.

The victim was found inside the home and was taken to the hospital, where he died soon after.

13News' partners at the Virginian Pilot say Evon Kim Lewis, 34, was shot at his ex-wife’s home.

Police said two men were inside the home with a woman and that led to the shooting.

but yeah, i keep looking for more reports about it. but nothing.
and this is the only story about it that i could find.

sad.