Little Puppy Dog (Pics are kinda huge but I'm too lazy to change that)

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
That is our new family member... well, not so new anymore but still.

She (Jesse) is a pure bred Jack Russell, mixed coat, now about 14 weeks and alot bigger than on those pics (she was about 8 or 9 weeks old then)... veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery smart... almost too smart, lol.

Just thought I show you guys.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

1TuffSupra

Sho' Nuff
Jul 11, 2005
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Its just the camera man, he probably used a flash and the light is reflecting off the tapetum lucidum of her eyes. :bigthumb:

Beautiful puppy man. Those terriers are very high energy dogs and smart as hell, Im sure she stays getting into stuff, lol.

Dogs Rule

wlsupraMKIII

Jul 8, 2005
Hell!!Its so warm!!
I like dogs... Nice puppy you got there.... About the comment bout the blue eyes... hell id rather have blue eyes then have some nasty as red eyes in pictures... but anyways cool puppy... I'm going to get a puppy German Shepard soon (if my apartment lets me have dogs)

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
Nick M said:
I love dogs. Cats suck. Lets make it a dog thread.

edit: great looking dog, by the way
hey now... :nono: lol, i'm jus messin... i guess i'm more of a relaxed person... dog's always seem to be mad hype... i can't deal w/ it

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
89jdm7m said:
nice dog btw... how much was he/she?

$400 CAD

Loki: Quiet you :p

Meg: When are you finally coming up here??? Huh HUh HUH?

Well, thank you guys for all the compliments. She is a very awesome dog, took her on a roadtrip thru the states (Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada and back) and she handled it all just awesome! Very friendly, very well behaved and she is only like 15 weeks.
She just seems to be a perfect example of what a Jack Russell should look like and be like... and god, she has some huge muscles already, lol.

PS: Yes, I'm a gurl... no plans on changing that.