Listen To Rage Against the Machine? Your a looser!

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
p604755_1.jpg

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Q: Listen To Rage Against the Machine? Your a looser!

A: My a loser what? I don't have a loser...

englishmotherfucker.gif

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
/fail.

Does no one really have a comment? Do you notice how there is such a stance taken on by Ann, but she has to email a "friend" at MTV to figure out who she was even commenting on?

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Johnny Dangerously said:
eh, fuck the Bush Bashers....98% of them dont know wtf they are talkin about anyways. They cant ever state facts and just jump on the bandwagon so people can cheer for them.

I agree, I don't approve of anything said by Zack de la Rocha, but what i'm getting at is how stupid Ann is.

Junior

Jul 2, 2006
Ontario, Canada
Johnny Dangerously said:
eh, fuck the Bush Bashers....98% of them dont know wtf they are talkin about anyways. They cant ever state facts and just jump on the bandwagon so people can cheer for them.

this is exactly right. I don't like the guy, I think he's probably one of the worst presidents in recent history, but that doesn't make him the anti-christ. Nor does it give him supernatural powers to fling hurricanes against new orleans or any other crap that seems to be popular thought right now.

He has failings forsure, he's not the brightest bulb in the box, sure. But when people bash him, they should bash him for a reason, not just 'cause of who he is.

As far as RATM goes. De La Rocha is a nob, and what he says shouldn't necessarily be associated with the rest of the band.

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
suprarx7nut said:
Ya, like I said, she's a nut job.

She's INCREDIBLY opinionated and has an incredibly warped/closed minded view of the world around her.

She's the right wing equivelant of the Jesse Jacksons, Al Sharptons, and the Hollywood Liberal. They are identical other than they stand on opposite side of the fence.

I'd bang her though.

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
They have nothing good to say, It was just 8 minutes of bashing someones opinion and that Socialite sitting in that chair is just irritating. They also don't seem to Understand Rage at all and make uneducated judgments about them and what they say and why they say it.

Honestly on the other side of things they are a band in an industry to make money. Saying things like this gets them in the news. Good for there sales.

Syris

Need Rust Repair
Aug 24, 2005
Bryan, OH /Lima, OH
"I dont know, I dont know anything about them like most America"

-Ann Cunt

what a dumbass, dont know anything about them but you'll comment about them