Lintlars Build gt35r-7mgte

lintlars

ROOTS RADICALS
Apr 1, 2005
Ft.St.John BC
www.cardomain.com
Ok Ive been putting this together for the past few months Im finally ready to show the progress heres the specs
Motor-7mgte with Je internals fully rebuilt
Turbo-Garrett gt35r with a .68 ar
Injectors- Precision 680cc
Drivetrain-Stock FW Feramic 6 puck with an ACT PP
Aluminum Drive shaft
Kaaz 2 way rear diff
Suspension-d2 coilovers
Suspension Techniques Sway bars with sperical endlinks
Engine was pulled to respray the bay as well there is tons more stuff that was done to much to list!
heres a before pic

Heres after

Im planning to take it to the track this coming weekend but Im having BOV issues the Tial says open at idle even with a heavy spring overall runs great very strong at 20 psi!!

Last edited:

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
man your build thread kicks my build thread's ass!

Im looking forward to hearing your numbers this weekend, im guessing you havent taken it to a dyno yet?

lintlars

ROOTS RADICALS
Apr 1, 2005
Ft.St.John BC
www.cardomain.com
If I were to do it again I would NOT pick yellow but its a huge job to change the color Im going to be redoing the exterior this winter Im thinkin a nice pearl yellow Its been yellow for about 9 years The front bumper has been hacked Ill be redoing that this winter with FRP I just wanted to get it on the road Its this years last race this weekend so it my last chance to run it I took this yesterday

Heres a shot of the engine bay prep work and a shot of the new paint

a pic the exhaust downpipe is SS V-band holding it all together

These pics are the SS header,Tial BOV and tial wastegate 44mm v-band

[URL=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/lintlars/HPIM2142.jpg]

Heres another shot of the FW that the original Feramic clutch welded to I have since gone to a stock FW and a 6 puck feramic

I also beefed up the rear contol arms and Rear diff

Aluminum DS and spherical swaybar links

Last edited:

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
lintlars said:
The roll bar is from http://www.artmorrison.com/index.cfm

It was quite cheap shipping is what costed the most the only shitty thing is the targa no longer fits in the stock location

I went on the website and I see nothing for supras, maybe im not looking in the right place? I clicked on the catalogue and it only shows that they have it for 11 cars.

Did you get the cage for a diff car? lol, Im confused
Jon

lintlars

ROOTS RADICALS
Apr 1, 2005
Ft.St.John BC
www.cardomain.com
Just ran today 12.1!@124mph WOOHOOOO so close the 11s!! Ill post the time slip later this was at 22 psi wow what a rush!! Its funny Im in redneckville so the joy of beating all the v8 street cars is so sweet!!!

lintlars

ROOTS RADICALS
Apr 1, 2005
Ft.St.John BC
www.cardomain.com
Ya I would have liked to have a few more runs but it was the last event of the year so Everyone came out I surprised alot of people though! how a 6cyl. Toyota can perform I laugh at the comments I get, "Wow it must be a light car" " Ya my car weighs almost 3500 lbs" haha I weighed my car the day before 1720 kgs with myself in the car its almost 3800 lbs! its hilarious when I tell them how much it wieghs,whats even funnier is how they tell me to stop in the burn out box with my front tires in it!

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Lintlars: Can you do a small test for me please?

Drive in 4th gear around 1500rpm then watching the Boost take note of what RPM it makes 1 psi just nailing the throttle?
(might have to start lower than 1500 on your car)