Lime Rock july 11-12

88YotaTurbo

Feb 26, 2006
Wolcott, Ct.
Anyone going up for this event. Thinking maybe we could make it a meet or something?

AMERICAN LE MANS NORTHEAST GRAND PRIX
11-12 JULY 2008
The American Le Mans Series boasts the best drivers piloting the meanest, greenest, race cars in the world. With a field full of Porsche, Ferraris, and Corvettes worth bragging about, not to mention battles like Penske vs. Audi and diesel vs. Dyson, the ALMS weekend is not one to be missed. And neither is the amazing opportunity for fans to stand on the starting grid just minutes before the race start. Discover what electricity really feels like.

Tickets cost w/ full pit access only $25 friday and $55 saturday. or $70 both days. I have been to lime rock many times for Memorial Day events but never for Le Mans.
Maybe we could even plan a track day there if we can get enough people and race the course.

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
This is a fantastic event to go to, I went last year and it was a lot of fun. Great stuff.

This year I won't be making it because of my own racing but I really recommend it to anyone thinking about it. (Especially if you've never been to an ALMS event.)

88YotaTurbo

Feb 26, 2006
Wolcott, Ct.
American LeMans is amazing. and to have them at a track like Lime Rock. Simply AMAZING!!!!
Those cars are soooo fast and lime rock is a tight technical course. Anyone going to be able to attend this?