lil bow wow lead role in 3 fast 3 furious!?!

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Come on - watching these movies is great. Take a bunch of your local guys down there, and laugh a lot... loudly. When the ricers give you the evil eye, just laugh harder. See if you can get yourself kicked out of the theatre!

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
isnt the 3rd one based in japan and mainly arround drifting.

the movie is supposed to be about street racing. they have ilke 1 scene of street racing. the rest is just blah blah bling.

L

lanky189

csr ma71 said:
Other movies where part three takes place in Japan. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Karate Kid.

LOL.

btw...why so upset about anything in 3f3f? go, watch, laugh, repeat, but after the first time, just sneak in the emergency exits.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
wahoo when does it come out, there are a hella lot of ricers here in cookeville, all highschool kids. give me somethign to do.
and man domestic rice is getting big. i mean camaros with lights and a freakin huge spoiler WTF.

Mr.SelfDestruct

I build planes... yeah...
May 27, 2005
everett, WA
I saw a newer camaro w/ a big ricer aluminum wing on top of the stocker and chrome taillights the other day... couldn't stop laughing. and seriously, they should have at least put an asian as the main role... gawd, i bet hes gonna start off delivering tofu on a mountain, too. *you're lucky you didnt blow the welds on the intake!* dammit... grrrrrrr... **makes angry gestures**...**multiple times**

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
This pisses me off. Can't they do better with the title? 3Fast3Furious is about as gay as when someone says something and someone else agrees, chipping in "me too", and one more person agrees and feels that it's obligatory to say "me three".

Drifting - this is great. Not only does my gas cost a fortune, but NOW my insurance rates go up from all of the elite drifters that are going to wreck and make import owner's insurance cost prohibitive.

kulangflow

Celica All-trac Turbo
Mar 30, 2005
UT
7MGTESUPRAMAN said:
I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time :nono: :3d_frown:

I live my life one 1/4 pounder at a time. For those 300 or so calories ... I'm free.

:nono: