LIGHTS OUT!!!

Havoc13

Supra Novice
Nov 30, 2006
Auburn, WA
SO i started my car yesterday and the gauge light assembely is out. Checked ALL the fuses, the dimmer is all the way up and still no lights the fuses are all good, so im at a loss. I realy hope i dont have to tear the dash apart:cry:

So, someone please tell me there is something i missed. :1zhelp:

wpg87turbo

Apr 18, 2006
Winnipeg
Havoc13 said:
SO i started my car yesterday and the gauge light assembely is out. Checked ALL the fuses, the dimmer is all the way up and still no lights the fuses are all good, so im at a loss. I realy hope i dont have to tear the dash apart:cry:

So, someone please tell me there is something i missed. :1zhelp:
I would also like to know this, mine seems to be an intermittent problem as it only seems to do it once in awhile.

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
Mine kinda did this but only a few of my dash lights went out. Try pounding on the top of your dash with a closed fist. Seriously, I did and it worked!

Havoc13

Supra Novice
Nov 30, 2006
Auburn, WA
I tried all of the above, pounding on it like the Fonz, the dimmer switch, but i havent got any results. Does anyone know where the ground is for the gauge lights?

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
if your hazzard switch is unplugged, you'll have funky lighting issues as well.

-shaeff

dustysupramk3

Lurker Durker
Sep 26, 2005
SD
Im 99% sure that its a faulty Rheostat (dimmer nob) my gauge cluster was not illumniating so i jummped two wires at the dimmer nob and they lit up, but i forgot witch wires to jump, anyone? try and get another dimmer switch