Lexus AFM

sathu

Apr 20, 2005
SJ, CA
Ok so I have the lexus afm pipe with the adjustable screw and I swaped out the sensor and low and behold the honeycom screen will not fit b/c it's smaller than the one on the lexus and the thing won't fit inside the accordion hose b/c it's the same size and the accordion pipe wth... It work and all but cheezy connection and I wanna get it in there like it suppose to be. Anyone have this problem and found a working solution?

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
mattjk said:
you need the LIPP AFM ;)

ok so whats the difference between the LIPP one an the lexas one,
so am I going to run into the same problem ?

I'm not sure why you swapped out the honey comb ??

couldnt you just use the whole lexas one,, "plug an play ?

Will

mattjk

Permanent Ban
May 18, 2006
Huntington Beach
www.cardomain.com
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22254

LIPP Air Fuel Meter Lexus AFM replica This is a Lexus V8 AFM Replica with the exact same dimensions as the Lexus AFM that is often difficult to find in junkyards and very expensive when purchased at a dealer. The LIPP unit has the added benefit in that it comes included with the custom air-bypass tuning screw (allowing more tuning than the Lexus AFM). This unit is made of cast aluminum and allows you to reuse the electrical box and honeycomb from your stock AFM, saving you money...

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
so f*cks sake !, now i'm lost

so can I use the one I have, its what I belive to be a lexax afm, no rplica,

is so, or cant, what do I need to change if anything ?

Will

sathu

Apr 20, 2005
SJ, CA
Well the Lexus one I have didn't come with the honeycomb probably why it's cheap and I do have a fat ass screw that I can adjust for more airflow. Any advantages of running w/ the honeycomb ?