lets see some custom interior

gotboost?mk3

Supra lova
Aug 12, 2005
houston, tx
lookin for ideas for the interior of my car. im thinkin about plain black with red stitching and trd or supra put on seats. thought it would be nice to see what other people have come up with

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
I like your idea of the red stitching and then red TRD embroidered, that would look really awesome.

It's way too hot here in Texas to enjoy leather with the top off. I kept the stock velour and had the headrest, sides and backs covered in leather. My brother owns an embroidery shop so he took care of the headrest for me, I did the flames pattern in the headliner using a thin roll of foam and 3M glue.

540871_96_full.jpg

540871_46_full.jpg

p340784_1.jpg

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
I like the interior Rajunz. The seats, minus the embroidered headrest, I'd have to look at twice before I figured out that's not stock. Good work.
Targa headliner's cool too. Not a huge fan of flames, but they're pretty good looking.

tea_mkIII

Aug 3, 2006
Claudville, VA
i thought about just getting the tenzo r racing seats to go in mine? im taking out my backseat and replacing it with plexiglass or w/e to sit 2 15's in it

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
front seats:

Leather_Seats_1_02_15_06.sized.jpg

rear speaker pods (8" coaxials, seats still fold down and japanese adults or small humans can still sit back there comfortably lol) :
IMG_3638.sized.jpg

IMG_3641.sized.jpg

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
i'm getting some more custom interior stuff made (shifter, e-brake boot, console lid, floor mats, recovering steering wheel two tone leather, doing the doors in two tone, etc) .... i'll have more pics later ;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks Yellow..................Those blue seats are dead sexy................:love:

Rajunz........I love everything about your car............lol

Kevin, your interior is supra sexy also................lol

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
Rajunz said:
Wow, Kevin, you and your brother's cars are both awesome looking.

Thanks SUPRAHERO.........................

Thanks, Rajunz, that means a lot to me coming from you. I've been fortunate enough to not only build my Supra, but I'm also putting my brothers together for him with an almost unlimited bank account. I've tried to utilize that as much as I could to: interior, same PIAA wheels as mine with BFG drag radials (black on black on black), built block, OS valves with major port/polish, gt4088 like mine, 680cc inj, 3" thick ebay IC, godzilla, nur-spec, spec stg3 , aasco flywheel etc. Should be a sweet street car when it's done.