Let's play a guessing game!

80083r

I want to be clear from the start - I don't expect a diagnosis, I want to have some fun. I'm working 2000 miles from home, and I'm going to pull codes when I get home to see what's up.

I put the car away this past weekend, having driven it twice this year - once to get the emissions test done (which didn't happen because the previous owner's fiberglass patch sprung a leak) and once to storage. On the way to storage, the check engine light came on. This is the first time that's happened, so after a few miles of easy driving, I pulled the EFI fuse for 30 seconds and continued. 90% of the way there, the light came on again.

Since the spring, when the car was running fine I have: changed the fuel pump hanger and repaired the gas tank, changed the battery, the driver's door panel is currently off after painting last year (I was repairing the window down button). There have been no other changes - but the battery has been disconnected most of the summer.

The fuel pump hanger was a little different from the old one. The original had 2 wires - positive and ground. The new one has 3 wires, Positive, ground and ground through a little black box (relay?).

The car runs fine, I only got into boost once as a test and there is definitely some power missing, but the boost gauge climbs as close to normal as I can tell.

So - here's the game: What do you think the code(s) will be when I pull them?

The prize is an air guitar, shipped directly from my ass!