Lets Hear your custom/aftermarket Exhaust!

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Enough pictures of exhaust threads... Lets hear some of the exhaust systems that are your supra!

Mines a custom 3" DP back exhaust, using the stock ct26, stock elbow and half the stock downpipe... Will be upgraded to a BIC performance DDP in the spring. The muffler is a dynomax race muffler with a 3" inllet and 3" outlet.. The entire exhaust system has 1 bend in it, and it's just the last bend to angle the can out.

My Custom 3" Exhaust

Sorry, photobucket cuts off videos longer than 5 minutes, but you get the idea! Just so happens my best pull (20-120km/h in about 4.5 seconds) is right at 5 minutes.. I wasn't even at wot

Lets hear yours!

Last edited:

Saavedro88

Jan 26, 2007
Richmond VA
BlackMKIII said:
Robert posted a thread on it. RS*R has stopped producing the ExMag GT-II for our cars.

:icon_eek:
Dude, My friend is gonna be pissed... He just bought a new GTE that he was planning on runnin an RS*R on...

Anyone have one they wanna get rid of???

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
BlackMKIII said:
Robert posted a thread on it (here). RS*R has stopped producing the ExMag GT-II for our cars.

The shifter came from a GB on here, btw

And uh, those video were from before I had a 1JZ. It was an N/A before.

Shifter actually came directly from toyota... but yes, SM did do a group buy on it a little while after I got mine.