Lets get a meet goin for the spring...

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
I don't even care anymore. I'm just going to Ohio to get my fix. This is why I hate the mid-west, everyone wants a meet but they aren't willing to commit to one. I still say the 6th, but I ain't planning anything until I start hearing people saying that they will be there.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
OK People over on IndyCarz.com have a meet planned on March 23 at Muncie raceway if anyone is interested. It's about an hour north/northwest of Indy on 69 (iirc) That would work for me, cause I'm always looking for exscuses to see the old lady up at BSU. Hot roommates for all who attend! Just throwing this out there, because that way IF not a whole lot of Supras show up at the meet, there will atleast be some Mustangs/Hondas/whatever to beat up on. :icon_conf

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
May 6, 2006. Greenwood, IN. Hooters. Cruise. Honda-play. Hang-out. Barbeque. I'm good for May 6. How many can we get to actually come? IF we can get enough to be worth it, who's house are we havin a barbeque at?:)

Matt, sounds like a good idea...if not many show up, i'm down for a drive to Muncie.

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Matt, BEAUTIFUL sig. I love how your car almost blends in w/ the grass. I LOVE that car. Anyways, yeah, now is the time for everybody to give some FEEDBACK. Will you be there May 6, 2006 in Greenwood? YES or NO. :)

Count: Me, mkii and 92turbo in...MORE.we need more.

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Can Tanya make me one for my car, lol. That is awesome.

..And as for the meet, I'll probably 1 or 2 people with me but we still need more SUPRAS.

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
oh really...hmm. I dont feel like driving all the way to Chicago to a mini meet when the whole point of this "mini meet" was to fulfill our needs until Chi2k6! Oh well, maybe make another day...or hopefully we can get more guys to come. I'll post it up on IndyCarz...see if i can get the word around.

killersupra89

MKIII needs fixing
Oct 13, 2005
Fort Wayne, IN
sorry,
Got busy again and lost track of this post and i am too lazy to go back and read all 24 pages of posts. Someone want to PM me with a complete update if there is one and we arnt still stuck on when and where to have it!

thanks
Aaron

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Well, for all the guy's that are closer to Indianapolis(Greenwood), we've decided to meet at Hooters in Greenwood, IN on May 6.

92turbo4life mentioned that there is a meet in Chicago on May 6 as well...so, Choose one!

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
haha, DSM. I remember those days. I miss it sometimes...but its nothin like the Pooopra :) Nice to see you on SUPRA mania lol. and yes, You can tag along lol.