i like to pee when i get drunk.

i wonder if drunk urine is flamamable?

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
:momaru: whaaaaaaaaaaaa

ok, thats when having fun crosses the line of scarred for life or just came close to having people laugh at you every time you appear in public...what a douche.

Lucky though for him, alchyhawl vapors burn...not the liquid...so it probably didnt burn that bad on the surface.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
151 is a very strong Rum of 151 proof - 75.5% alcohol.

151 is good for SOME things..
Like the first time I went snowboarding, it was up in Alaska in early spring. The first half of the day, I sucked. I was just learning. I was able to keep my balance and take the bunny slope at lunch, but I accidentally took the intermediate lift at the beginning of the day. I was quite sore at lunch, but a buddy and I were drinking some Corona [even more expensive up there!], and we needed a quick shot to loosen up and take the pain. Well, I was used to getting 151 from taking shots of Four Horsemen. Well, he wanted something strong and I recommended it. He said "If you drink it, I'll buy it". We both took a shot. It isn't a bad flavor, but it really eats a hole in your stomach. Unless you have some real food in there, it's not gonna feel good. It DID loosen me up, took some of the hurt away and improved my snowboarding for the rest of the day though.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
werd I was at my cousins house when he was going to school in York PA, and his room mate gave me a double shot of 151. I had already had a few beers but dang that still burned and needless-to-say I slept very well that night. Knocked me right out. I stopped drinking tho' I just hated the way I would feel the next day, I wouldn't have a headache but my stomach would turn at the thought of food and I was just wiped out feeling, like when your starting to get the flu. Plus after reading my Bible more I figured it wasn't the most Christian thing to be doing.

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
when you're stomache is like that, you actually need to eat something.....;)

oh yeah......everclear is so much better than 151....too bad its illegal in VA

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Illegal? Shit, do they check boxes for liquor being shipped? They have it at the base class-6 store for cheap. I could send you some, but I dunno if it's illegal.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
lanky189 said:
VT....is that virginia tech?

yea my friends going up there the campus is
well i can say its not a dry one.

and as for everclear ugg. Me and Jack Daniels are best friends. has to be black label, green is paint thinner.

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
drunk_medic said:
Illegal? Shit, do they check boxes for liquor being shipped? They have it at the base class-6 store for cheap. I could send you some, but I dunno if it's illegal.

It's no big deal, when I'm at school, I can be in MD in about 20 minutes.....it's legal there and liquor in MD is cheaper than VA........hehe...maybe I can arrange a trade with my brother. Smokes are more expensive up there....maybe I'll take him a carton next time I see him :biglaugh:

L

lanky189

I know all about VT's drinking public... nearly half of my graduating high school class drinks there...hell...sometimes they even would attend a class there...

As far as a stomach ache the next day feeling like the flu. That's because in both sitautions are you dehydrated... the day after a party I drink water non stop..and eat a big breakfast... in about an hour or two I'm back to normal.

L

lanky189

does gatorade do the same as the water? electrolytes and all?

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
you got it! and a plain Hardy's thickburger will cure a really bad hangover when you're hungry but feelin like you're gonna puke........I know it's weird, but it works