Overhead lamp__________BA9
Cigarette lighter ________#74
Ash tray_______________#74
Driver's window switch___3mm (T1) x2
Glove box______________#74
Vanity Mirror___________#3022?
Door Panel_____________#3022
Hatch light ____________#3022
Exterior key ring ________ 2mmx5mm according to Ivan (iruyle)
Dash Buttons___________12V incandescent << Need to integrate resistors w/3mm led.

Lots more here: http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?76463-Comprehensive-Lighting-Modification-Thread

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Ugh, such a rip... If you're willing to wait for them to get to you, you can get stuff like this direct from China for pennies on the dollar usually.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
BoostMonger;1946576 said:
hijacking, how to you replace the dome lights? i cant figure it out.

Get your fingers in the hole around the stalk that comes out to hold the mirror....now wiggle/pull pretty damn hard. One of the worst ones I've ever had to deal with.

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
Poodles;1946597 said:
Get your fingers in the hole around the stalk that comes out to hold the mirror....now wiggle/pull pretty damn hard. One of the worst ones I've ever had to deal with.

That's what I thought and tried but it didn't budge so I stopped haha

Sent From My HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

peytoncoyote

Aug 5, 2012
Lemoore, CA
All my Bulbs have been replaced by LED bulbs, for about $25, did a little cusom work for the color, but it looks amazing. I will post pictures here shortly.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
BoostMonger;1946640 said:
That's what I thought and tried but it didn't budge so I stopped haha

Um, I'm pretty sure you have to push it IN, then turn it slightly, just like a tiny brake light bulb.

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
I replaced all of my lights with LEDs, dome light, door courtesy, turn signals, tail lights, reverse lights, and the front parking lights. They are all a push and twist setup you push the bulb in then twist it loose. Make sure you get the correct lights for the brakes and such if you replace them because I accidentally ordered the 1157 lights from superbright and the studs on the side of the bulbs where it goes into the socket were offset and you need to get the ones that are even instead of one being higher than the other and that is the 1156 bulb. The BA9 bulb you posted is the correct bulb for the dome light and it's a huge improvement over the stock setup it's very bright and awesome I am in love with them.

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
I also used a small flat head to help pop the side of the dome light cover but it does hurt the plastic a little bit.

57trimMKIII

Texas Supras' Slowest
Jul 14, 2010
DFW, TX
I felt like I was going to break the cover if I pried on it any more.

So I just got my giant friend to pry on it for me and it popped right off!

Swapping the bulbs out took all of 10 seconds, and it looks great! :)

suprasick

Hey look...a Supra!
Mar 17, 2006
Milton, Washington
Mine dim great! I even added led's under the outside mirrors that come on with my alarm remote when I unlock the doors.

Oh and do show a little care when pulling the cover off because I did snap off one of the plastic holders on the cover!

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Dan_Gyoba;1948774 said:
How does the dimmer function work with LEDs?

They're not going to dim nearly as well as it's not the proper way to dim LEDs (which is PWM, and there's ways to retrofit it)