Lanky does the Party thing.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
LOL nooo i got to work over tonight. i get off at 7:30. but hey time n' 1/2, at $18 an hour ill be working.
lol
hey lanky have one when im in college in cookeville, ill drive up there just for the hell of it. might bring some others with me.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
hmm lanky next big party you have i think i might have to come down! as for me, party tonight at my house!

you can be sure there will be lots of titties, and if you guys are lucky maybe youll even get some pics.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
lagged said:
hmm lanky next big party you have i think i might have to come down! as for me, party tonight at my house!

you can be sure there will be lots of titties, and if you guys are lucky maybe youll even get some pics.

You gotta make sure there are FAKE titties and REAL titties there - you know, for the other thread's comparison sake..

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
I wonder if I could make it in time for the one tomorrow night. I'm only coming if Bob meets me there.

He's such a party pooper.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
wooooooo partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. but not titty pictures from tongiht. i have titty pictures from other nights? but these are my girls, SO! to trade ill have to get some pictures of your girls titties, and ill show you somepictures of my girls titties.

L

lanky189

no tits tonight...all the females bombed on us... im stuck here with my buddy, (drives a super clean teggy)

anywho... the girls shuold be here tomorrow...i got totally dissed by this one fuckin hoochy i was hollerin at for like 2 weeks... fuck that shit...fuck fuck fuck that shit...

sorry..im horribly' profane when im lit

JAEGGER BOMB!!!!

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
lanky189 said:
no tits tonight...all the females bombed on us... im stuck here with my buddy, (drives a super clean teggy)

anywho... the girls shuold be here tomorrow...i got totally dissed by this one fuckin hoochy i was hollerin at for like 2 weeks... fuck that shit...fuck fuck fuck that shit...

sorry..im horribly' profane when im lit

JAEGGER BOMB!!!!

hahah i thought you said that you still had a chance with her........

L

lanky189

chance removed...she claims she's not lookin for anything serious,

but through some covert AIM discussions on my buddies SN, i discover she's been talkn with this one guy for like a month.....

what a tease ass bitch.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
lanky189 said:
chance removed...she claims she's not lookin for anything serious,

but through some covert AIM discussions on my buddies SN, i discover she's been talkn with this one guy for like a month.....

what a tease ass bitch.

"Nothing serious", huh? Maybe you can just hit it and forget it?

E

eremyj

I was at lankys party on Friday night. Friday sucked, we just drank. Not many ppl showed up. Tonight should be much better.

L

lanky189

/\ that's my buddy and that's his clean Teggy, we work together...

anywho... drunk... i hear that while i may be able to hit and forget...i may not be able to hit, and stop the itch....

E

eremyj

Lanky, I'm pretty sure I'm comming tonight. Give me a maximum number you want me to invite.

L

lanky189

Yup... Saturday night was mucho better..

The males were outnumbered 2 to 1 for the majority of the time, until one of the females uttered the word skang.. anywho...lots of fun, very sexy women,

i'm happy...

there's an after shot of my fridge,
and theres a shot of dining room table,
it's missing the bottle of Smirnoff 100 proof and the Jeager.. omg..i love jeager bombs!

Attachments

• toolkit 001.jpg
    toolkit 001.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 15
  • toolkit 002.jpg
    toolkit 002.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 15
E

eremyj

Lanky, just make sure that pic of me doesn't show up anywhere. I looked terrible. Almost as terrible as I feel right now.

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
lanky189 said:
Yup... Saturday night was mucho better..

The males were outnumbered 2 to 1 for the majority of the time, until one of the females uttered the word skang.. anywho...lots of fun, very sexy women,

i'm happy...

there's an after shot of my fridge,
and theres a shot of dining room table,
it's missing the bottle of Smirnoff 100 proof and the Jeager.. omg..i love jeager bombs!

Duuuuude....I expected more outta you :biglaugh: