landcruiser ct26 on ebay

joeyd23

GTE4ME
Sep 18, 2007
waldorf maryland
well my turbo has 140k on it and my seals are shot. i didnt know landcrusers came turbo exept the deisels. this price looks decent for a rebiuld. any advice or experience would be appriciated. heres the link

edit: (Figgie) took the ebay link off

Last edited by a moderator:

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
A popular Landcruiser FJ60 mod is to make a 2H into a 2H-T by adding a CT-26 out of a Supra or MR-2. The manifold literally flips over and a CT turbine section bolts directly on. I do believe the 12H-T did come with a CT26 that was very similair to the Supra CT26. IH8MUD forums may be able to provide more information.

I'm still suffering from a landcruiser addiction, and I don't even own one...

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Keros;1399034 said:
A popular Landcruiser FJ60 mod is to make a 2H into a 2H-T by adding a CT-26 out of a Supra or MR-2. The manifold literally flips over and a CT turbine section bolts directly on. I do believe the 12H-T did come with a CT26 that was very similair to the Supra CT26. IH8MUD forums may be able to provide more information.

I'm still suffering from a landcruiser addiction, and I don't even own one...

Agreed. I drove a ton while I worked at Toyota and I love them. Completely different driving experience than a nice car. It's like your the captain of a ship or something, lol.

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
I drive a land cruiser! my passengers call me captain all the time, and it even feels like a boat when you hit he highways.

wiseco7mgt

dirty mechanic
Aug 12, 2007
queensland
Our diesel Land cruisers over here had a ct26 on them i believe, I'm guessing it would be the 80 series. I've sold a couple of old ct26's off supras to the land cruiser owners before.