Lamarossa in the 05 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

MisterTurbineTwister

Original, but a little to "clone wars" for innovative.

I don't like the Ferrari logos. It's one thing to make a kit, but to clone a japanese car into a european car is a bit too far for my taste. I like the tail lights, but I would have gone a bit further and welded and filled in the inserts behind the round lenses and housings to go yellow with the rest of the car. The side claddings are a bit much, I would have kept going with the side skirts through to the rear bumper if I decided to go that route.

The headlight doors aren't my taste, but they could work if they were yellow IMO. I actually like the naca duct idea, but They are backwards and aren't engineered to tunnel air into anything that way. They also have a recession and about a 1" sidewall to drop the vent into the panel in their original design, but I like the idea. maybe just one over the passenger side headlight for functionality.

I hate the rear bumper. Just being honest. Not trying to be mean. Lose the Home Depot trip on the way home from the auto parts store. It falls under the same category as making something for underneath your hood out of wood or old kitchen utensils.

I have a '72 Dodge D100 Pickup that I won't even do that kind of modification to, even if I didn't care about how it looked, I'd rather leave it alone or use a mangled junkyard part before resorting to house fixtures. If you like the idea of the vent, go with something else. Even a recessed hole would look a little better I think.

I think you've got a bad case of Ferraryotasupraosa -itus.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
do it man call up home depot and tell them what u have done put a small sticker under the hood out of visiblity and say that you are advertising for them when u drive im sure they can fork out 100 a month for advertisement cost lol.
keep it up lam.

Turkish

Apr 4, 2005
Sorry but I am gonna have to agree with joe, ugliest mk3 I have ever seen sure will be hard to beat. Props for being cheap and ghetto rigging home depot shit onto a nice car...

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
PLEASE tell me that you have PVC hardpipes. I'll die laughing if you don't. It's one of the only GOOD things you can get for your car's performance at a home improvement store. That would be the ultimate bass-ackwards thing I've heard of - having Home Depot "upgrades" all over your car, but HKS hardpipes.

LamaRossa

One and Only LamaRossa
Apr 6, 2005
ct
drunk_medic said:
PLEASE tell me that you have PVC hardpipes. I'll die laughing if you don't. It's one of the only GOOD things you can get for your car's performance at a home improvement store. That would be the ultimate bass-ackwards thing I've heard of - having Home Depot "upgrades" all over your car, but HKS hardpipes.

uh actually 2 1/2" steel pipe

albertmdh

Apr 7, 2005
Fredericksburg, VA
The tails look ok, dont care much for the rest, but it would be a fun sort of project to do to a junkyard car, not to a supra, thats blasphemous(however blasphemous is spelled...)

Z

ztosupra

sorry man, but it looks like rice to me too. i respect your own style on it, but to me its rice. maybe if the parts on it were actually worth something and didn't belong on a house it would be a lot better, but not the way you've done it. but again, thats just me

S

Sexxxy_Beast

Idealsupra said:
lam..i honestly think if your car was just a little LESS busy...it would be really nice...

like take off the headlight covers tyou have and put on stockers...and the front end would look decently nice....

and the back is wayy to busy for me too...

but you are a very innovative guy...and i give you props for that man...

Your right man, its too busy, ferraris and lambos are sexy sleek cars. Ive seen 3 other lambo/ferrari supras on earth and none of them had "home depot" parts on them(no offense lamborossa). the 3rd was almost like lamborossas but alot worst.

I got pix of the 2 good ones, i think lamborossa should model his car from both of these cars, especialy the back of his car!!!

PS: I did goto lamborossa's website on car domain, he lists his car under ferrari which is kinda messed up since hes posting in a supra forum, but what i did like was his GF, shes hott :wuteva: , lamborossa sure knows how to get chicks (must be the italian sports car he drives around in) :bling:

Attachments

• 416301_14_full.jpg
    416301_14_full.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 34
  • cust2.jpg
    cust2.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 34