Lamarossa Accident Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
UMM WTF
i dont visit this site for 2 days come back and one of my favorite SUPRAs is HIT IN THE REAR, AHHH
thats sucks Lam, man im sorry.

Allan_MA70

Banned
May 1, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
well i cant say its my cup of tea but at least he isnt one of these fuck heads cuting up a RARE 1 of 500 Turbo-A and turning it in to a rice boys wet dream that really upsets me,

good luck fixing it up anyway dude what ever floats your boat on a standard supra is fine by me

LamaRossa

One and Only LamaRossa
Apr 6, 2005
ct
Mello said:
Lam, I have a rear bumper w/ the bomex molded in that I can sell you.

Mello i wanted to buy that thing before

how much?????
is it off the car??????????
where the hell you live now Kev??????

let me know soon

otherwise im going with stock $315

my cell 860-306-3618

call me sukka

Lamarossa

mdr40z

Mar 31, 2005
arkansas
Bummer, hope you get it fixed soon.
All you haters wtf you think this is SF? If you haven't been following Lam's Supe has been getting better and better and with real parts these days. He has also generated more attention that you ever will

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
im not gonna flame or give it pros either, its original, its different but i wouldnt do it, as far as the work put into it its gotta suck cus your tailights are obviously custom and you kind of have to make them again, if anything dude just revamp the whole rear end. not to diss again but it looked like oddball parts glued together if anything use this to make a more unified rear end w/ everthing molded together if you really want that "ferrari" look.
what kind of paint job was it too cus the paint flaked like spray paint all over the truck.

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
mdr40z said:
...All you haters wtf you think this is SF?...
I agree with you in the sense that hating is pointless.
His car--let him do what the hell he wants with to it.
Telling someone you don't like their car when they did not ask you is like walking up to someone on the street & telling them that you don't like their clothes.

But I am also an SF member & don't think hate belongs there either, or that it is acceptable to be mean-spirited anywhere you go really. Well, that's how I roll; others don't roll like the T to the own'izzle...
(pronounced tone-izzle). lol

*urban dictionary def #4
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=roll&r=f

Oper8or

Apr 21, 2005
Greenback, TN.
Ckanderson said:
Because he cant afford a ferrari... and he thinks the Supra looks like one. Dont worry,... your not the only one to hate his car.
No actually its because he likes them. Period. Go raz on a honda or something. Lama at least has an imagination and a style he chooses to show instead of "conforming" to what judgmental people have to say. Dont like what I'm saying? :ban:

Lama. You'll have it fixed in no time. Sucks that it happened. But, that is life. You know as well as I do we've seen worse on the forums. Take Drakes head on that he had in his Sup. I saw the aftermath of that one.. it really took a hit.

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
Oper8or said:
No actually its because he likes them. Period. Go raz on a honda or something. Lama at least has an imagination and a style he chooses to show instead of "conforming" to what judgmental people have to say. Dont like what I'm saying? :ban:

Agreed.

Would I do that to my car, no!

But I see a hell of alot of effort there and its sucks to see it get damaged!

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Fellas (Oper8or & Blue87T(Dan)), CK has defended Lam on more than one occasion in the new SM, so let's not demonize him yet. There are members that are much more offensive that never get told. I am also not too sure that CK meant that in a bad way. He could have partly meant it as: yeah, yeah, yeah, we heard it before--"I hate that car","I hate that car" etcetc.

Because that is how I feel. I feel like saying, "yes I know, you are not the first or last to hate it & who cares if you don't like it! This is old news, get over it."

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
TO ALL,
About Lam's car: He has heard it ALL already. He will NEVER change to please your wishes. Yes, he knows that many don't like it. He may be different enough psychologically to actually want you to hate it (I just lately got the weirdest sense that he would enjoy it if it upset the haters). When you get upset he may be laughing at you, he sure as hell does not care to please all.

I read his story in a thread once (that I dug up looking for something else). He explained myself in it & why he has modded his car like that. He exlpained himself already in it, he does not have to explain himself to every new hater that should see it in every thead.

There is NOTHING negative you can say to him that many trolls in the past have not already said. It is getting tiring for the community to hear the same things over & over & over & over & over & over again.

As I rember it, all the following contributors/members are cool with him & it: Rajunz, Trent, GrimJack, Jeff Lange, Suprra_Girl, SuprAng, TurboToy, Larry_A, SupraNick ...off the top of my head & memory that is what came up. How can they all be wrong!?

While you're entitled to your own opinion, and I'm sure a lot of people do agree with you, is it really helping out a fellow member, when you insult his car? Up to you, but IMO, why not offer constructive ideas for him to make it better rather than just telling him all the stuff you don't like about it.

Oh well, like I said, he's heard it all, and he's very good at taking it all as a grain of salt.

S

Sexxxy_Beast

I think he should stick with the lamborossa theme but do it more professionally. the only thing he needs at home depot is maybe some fiberglass I know alot of you dont like how he turned his car into a ferrari but it makes him happy, and supras look kinda exotic, it has a long nose and shit. I think he needs a "zeek" rear spoiler and widebody sides...
Pellemans custom front bumper, and shaved rear bumper. I think his car would look damn close to what a ferrari looks like, and if he wanted to he could also buy a tessarosa sides kit, its one of those generic side moldings that looks like the tessarosa, all you gotta do is fiberglass them on.

I wonder what happened with the lambo door converstion he was talking about before (other forum).

Last edited by a moderator:

scottiedawg66

Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area Ca
Well at least your car isnt totalled. This repair would be no prob if you had a stock car, good luck with getting everything calked back together.

~scott

Status
Not open for further replies.