lac of support.

KTM530

Supramania Contributor
Jan 24, 2011
santa rosa
good morning fellow supra owners, or servant in my case. After 3 days waiting to be a member at there web site and pulling my hair, cursing, grinding my teeth,ext. i poasted this on there website. If any one here has had this problem please help me.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Today, 09:34 AM
ktm530

lac of support.
ok now that i fixed the code 22, i was tuning all day yesterday.
what i found was that after 8 hours the maft bro bin files wont change on the pro. is there a way to reset the unit?

i keep uploading a new bin and then when i change the VE table and close tuner pro and then start it up again connect the pro and then pull the bins off it, the bin has not changed.

every time i reconnect the pro it makes the noise and i can see live data on the CPU screen after clicking all the corresponding buttons. but i cannot change the dame bin. to make things worse the bin thats on there is all FUBARE and the VE table is all the same number, im sure you can imagine how my car runs on that.

Can anyone? maybe the manufacture of the product? direct me to written directions on how to properly Download the bin and modify it appropriately?
not some guy using the oldest software back in 2007 showing screenshots of tuner pro that are obviously out of date.

This has to be the most frustrating mod ever, i am debating ripping it out of the dame car and burning it and then sending it back after taking many pictures and spreading it all over every forum on the net. god knows it would take less time and at the end i will have accomplished something.

furthermore how can the manufacture of this unit keep producing it without a REAL manual??????

All i see everywhere is guys like me looking for the same info. if i knew know, what i knew then, i would have went with a different unit.
it took 3 days or more just to become a member here. talk about turn around time. i wonder how long it is going to take for this to be read.
this is the only product i have ever bought that needs a forum of customers
not getting payed to try to help each other.
really a stand alone AEM is looking pretty sweet. ill pay another $500 for support and DIRECTIONS!!!!!

hopefully this helps get the point across to whoever makes this unit to produce some updated directions and not a 30 page manual on all the features the unit has.

Last edited: