Kyle's 91 Supra from Toledo

Arrest_me_red

Aug 2, 2010
Toledo Ohio
HI

My name is Kyle, I live in Whitehouse ohio I'm 18 and starting college this year at the university of toledo

I've been lurking on this forum all summer learning about mkIII supras before i bought mine. I ended up finding a car that was everything i wanted! Red, manual, turbo, targa top! I haven't made any modifications myself yet, the 3" exhaust, manual boost controller, radiator and electric fans and intake were all done by the previous owner.

I plan in installing a tial 50 bov this winter and a maft pro!

Heres some pictures!

DSC00432.JPG

DSC00426.JPG

DSC00425.JPG

DSC00427.JPG

Arrest_me_red

Aug 2, 2010
Toledo Ohio
I've owned it for a little over a month. The guy i bought it from lived in Michigan, 2hrs north of the boarder, but he did commute to Lima every week for school.

And omg those rims get dirty so fast! its amazing how quickly break dust collects after just 1 week!

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
ok yea ive seen the car in person... looks clean other than the driver fender. nice find my friend... did he still have the aftermarket seats in it or did he put in the leather stockers

Arrest_me_red

Aug 2, 2010
Toledo Ohio
The driver's seat is aftermarket, the passenger seat is stock and shreaded. I will get that one put in this winter, i just don't have the tools to fabricate a mounting bracket for the seat. And yeah the driver's side fender is dented, the bumper was cracked too, and i'm in the process of fixing that. Other than that the tires and wheels are almost new and the rest of the original paint is in great condition.