Knickers found in my car.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Rainbow Supra said:
UPDATE.....

I am his wife and our daughter was going to stay with friends for a few days and they fell out of her bag. We didn't know they were there until I got into the back of the car. Put yourself in my shoes what would you have thought ?
If he had got into my Supra and found mens underwear he would have kicked off worse than I did, believe me

I was not snooping in his car, nor do I not trust him, it was totally out of character for him.

My daughter had told me they were hers but we thought we would have a laugh with him. He did see the funny side of things and we all had a good laugh.

God knows what he will do to get me back :aigo:

I would prolly have to go cry in a corner if my wife was cheating on me. i wouldnt have the balls to go yell at them.
and yea ur daughters, how old is she?

and you didnt let her drive the supra did u?
dont let the kids drive it you will hate urself when they wreck it.
be selfish its the only way to perserve the supra.
:biglaugh:

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
suprra_girl said:
that's almost signature worthy LOL

cept mine would be spelt right :icon_razz

yea yea yea, rub it in. least im not.... own a yellow sup... crap..uhh..uhh.....*drawing blank, no come-back avalible..giving up*.. u win this time...

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
suprra_girl said:
w00t! i win

woohoooooooooooooo...

and we all know yellow is faster :p

only when going down hill in a hurricane.:biglaugh:

and black is the first stripe on a bee,

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Well glad to see both of you worked it out... but seriously.

Are the ideals of young women wearing thongs over there different / less strict than here?

Also, this is off topic, so wer're going to be a bunch of bas'tads on advice...

What color were they?

BUWAHAHAHAHAH

aka Kactabigun

Aug 13, 2005
Newcastle England
MDCmotorsports said:
Well glad to see both of you worked it out... but seriously.

Are the ideals of young women wearing thongs over there different / less strict than here?

Also, this is off topic, so wer're going to be a bunch of bas'tads on advice...

What color were they?

BUWAHAHAHAHAH
All the young girls wear them over here mate, And how can you be strict towards the underwear they choose. We dont pick there clothes. What! we're just old and hav'nt a clue, they cry Lol.
Its our Foster daughters underwear and she and the wife are always winding me up. Ill get them back thats for sure :evil2: Oh and they were black ya perv. :biglaugh:

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Not to make myself look like an ass, but my GF's got some black ones.... and she aint doin the naughty.... and if she is.... someone's gonna die.... seriously... But who HASN'T had a pair of panties under their Supra seats.... Honestly?

Maybe us mkII owners just got more game.... :biglaugh:

Who's gonna start that GF thread? Nat would rip my nuts off if I did..... or could someone point me in that direction....?

OK, back to the original topic... MY BAD

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
WHEW!!! I'm glad it turned out okay for ya!!! The GF and I were talking about it and I know, regardless of innocence, the GF would just NEVER believe or trust me after all that.

We would set our friends up like that, way back in the day. Thing is, their GFs would never believe 'em, even after we admitted guilt.... thye'd think we were just taking up for 'em. Good thing it was her pulling the joke on you!!!

As far as kids.... what can ya do... you can try as much as you want, but we all remember our GFs in highschool... being dropped off wearing full gear and changing into their sluty-est outfit and wearing make-up by 1st period....

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
Ya'll are gonna feel like old pervs when he throws something like 13-15 up, aren't you?
13-15 yea, he says 16 no. im 19
grass on the field play ball.:biglaugh:
show them my moto.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
Hell, I'm only 20, but I'm afraid 16 y.o. would be more high-maintenence than a mkIII

i said 3 years.
17 will be the limit when im 20.:biglaugh: then 18, and so on.