kit for my MK3?

wikdMK3

Apr 29, 2005
Springfield,VA
thinkin of gettin a kit before i paint my mk3. i found a decent one thats not too extreme. just want to get some opinions

Attachments

• SUPRA635f.jpg
    SUPRA635f.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 177
  • SUPRA635r.jpg
    SUPRA635r.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 130

macsupra76

May 17, 2005
Calgary AB
funny,
i know a guy with the same kit and same honey comb rims, but white, i dont know if i really like the kit, looks a little dated, thats my opinion.

G

Got_Supra?

jeez, i wish i could find a decent kit for my mk3, they all either seemto look old, are out of stock, or cost too friggen much. I'm trying to save up for the bomex but i keep spending it lol

wikdMK3

Apr 29, 2005
Springfield,VA
yea, tha kit doesnt come with the spoiler, just front,sides,rear. i was plannin on gettin a stock wing, but if someone on here is sellin the bomex whale tale i would definatly jump on that. dont really like tha evo, i like the greddy front bumper and bomex side but they are so hard to find and when i do tha prices are crazy.thanks for all the support guys

wikdMK3

Apr 29, 2005
Springfield,VA
trdmk3supra said:
It's alright though I'd rather get the evo front, bomex sides, bomex rear add ons, whale tale from supragirl, wide front fenders and wide rear quarter panels. HOLLA, HOLLA :icon_razz
how can i get in contact with supragirl?? if she still has the whale tale im interested

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
supragirl is a member of this forum. look around, i know thats not how her name is spelled, but you'll find her.

also...
tha != the

Zach

ECUMaster USA
Apr 6, 2005
TX
I've got a pair of bomex side skirts, let me know how much they're worth to you.

Zach

ECUMaster USA
Apr 6, 2005
TX
Hehe, 150 shipped is dirt cheap. Looks like I'll be trading them to a local guy for a turbo a duct and some other stuff.

Acroth

Bodykit Connoisseur
Mar 31, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
www.cardomain.com
i'll have to agree with what someone said earlier in that the kaminari kit looks really dated... maybe it's just the wheels on that one, because i have seen the kaminari rear look really nice in combination with some other sides and front... my fav combination by far is the do-luck front with kaze sides/wide fenders/rear bumper...
kaze2.jpg

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
Down Like A Clown Charley Brown
IMHO....I wouldn't F w/ it. All the kits I've seen look 70's Bozo goofy including these ones. Cheapens the car if you ask me. Would you hang a coontail on a MBZ? Essentially that's what your doing when you hang a bunch of Flash Gordon fiberglass on a beautiful car like the MKiii. Not trying to piss anyone off just trying to make you think about whether you really want this mod. Spend the money on performance upgrades.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Although I am a fan of many kits, I'm sick of hearing all this " It looks dated ". Pre-89 has a good sense of 80's styling, and may look old but IMO it's pretty distinctive / unique in todays day and age. When I see people wanting to switch to flat head lights I think they are nuts, pop up lights ( which screams 80's ) have to be one of my FAVORITE things about the MKIII. The momment they pop up inside the cock pit just has that "Cool" factor, shit I can still remember the first time I turned my lights on, it was just awesome :). That kit screams 80's Supra kit, it looks awesome / unique, you definatly got my support, good choice! Now, if only you could find some Louver's ..... :) I wish I could!

sirkus

May 12, 2005
Cartersville, Ga
itsholdingon.tk
Just get a front lip spoiler, the bomex side skirts and rear bumper. That looks the best if you must have a kit. Only body mod I think I'll do is remove the spoiler... I have a thing for fast cars without spoilers. :p Or a really small lip spoiler would be nice.