• King Kong

Votes: 18 100.0%
  • Jaws

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
Ok, I was talking at work and threw this scenario out there and stirred up a big debate so I thought why not bring it here.

The fight takes place in the ocean and assume kong can swim(he has in a movie). I see Kong as coming out the winner here. He has the monkey feet that can grab jaws while he can use his hands to punch or gouge at eyes. Even if Kong wraps up jaws and they sink he can still hold his breath long enough to do damage before surfacing again. Kong has 5 weapons being his hands, feet and mouth where jaws only has his mouth. Jaws has the clear advantage in the water but Kong can see the attack coming and use all 4 limbs to counter or deflect the initial bite and wrap up jaws. Kong would use his superior primate brain to problem solve the attacks and form a plan to fight using his 5 weapons.

Humans survive shark attacks all the time, jaws is just a giant shark going after a giant human like creature.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Kong by TKO in 1 round.

Jaws was defeated by some floaty barrels and an exploding ... fire extinguisher? I don't recall the exact item, but he shot a cylinder that exploded in his mouth, no more Jaws.

King Kong, on the other hand, got in a fight with a division of the army, backed up by several squadrons from the air force.

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
Umm what exactly would Jaws be able to do to Kong? Maybe and I mean maybe bite off a finger?

Kong
Gorilla
Height 20–45 meters (65–147 feet)
Weight 1,000-25,000 tons

Jaws
shark
Length 6-11.5 meters ( 20ft-37.6 ft per Guinness)
Weight 1200 to 4900 lbs 2.22 tons

Serious differences. A large bass indeed. would jaws even have a bite radius big enough to do any damage more then taking a ear or a nose? It would be like on shark week when you see a host holding a newborn shark that is relatively harmless because it cannot do any serious damage.

Last edited:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Kong...No question.
As everyone has said, kong was massive, jaws on the other hand was just big.

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
I'm going to print out some size comparison charts to show people the true size difference, I think they have forgotten just how big Kong is.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Considering Kong held a women in his hand and climbed a skyscraper while swatting aircraft...

The animatronic Jaws was 22 feet long if that helps anyone with the sizes...

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
89nasupra;1607784 said:
Because Skynet did not have detailed files of his childhood location.

So they send back a shark to kill a land dwelling giant gorilla? I would think the future would be smarter than that. Maybe send back godzilla to kill king kong.