kinda new with a vBPicGallery question

Supra_brothers

Super Lurker
Oct 18, 2005
TX
Hey i decided to change over from the supraforums (i posted in ot) but i am wondering how do i do the vbpicgallery because i apply the picture i want and hit the submit button and it gives me a clear white screen and says done in the bottom :( am i doing something wrong? thanks much ~jon

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Supra_brothers said:
Hey i decided to change over from the supraforums (i posted in ot) but i am wondering how do i do the vbpicgallery because i apply the picture i want and hit the submit button and it gives me a clear white screen and says done in the bottom :( am i doing something wrong? thanks much ~jon
Try making the pic smaller. I think I had this same problem a while back.

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
If you have any specific questions, you chould probably direct a PM toward GrimJack. He was the one who got the feature up and working, so he should be able to answer your questions logically.

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
trydrew said:
If you have any specific questions, you chould probably direct a PM toward GrimJack. He was the one who got the feature up and working, so he should be able to answer your questions logically.

Well to answer the question you need to resize the picture to a 800x600 pixal format and it should upload :) I hope that helped.

Supra_brothers

Super Lurker
Oct 18, 2005
TX
GrimJack said:
And yes, if you have a problem with it, just send me a PM and I'll see how I can help. Might help to email me the photo you are having problems with as well, the email address is admin@supramania.com - then I can try it from my end. :)

thanks man i'll let you know